To my fellow mutts

Do not give up my black brother. Surely, our situation seems hopeless. We are the wretched of the earth, condamned to be always hated, by everyone, everywhere. Too often have I felt this kind of loneliness. But you can't give up, because those people do not care about your suffering. They barely see us as humans in all honesty. At least on Any Forums they're upfront about it, but in real life it's harder to perceive.

My point being, we do not need God, we do not need others, only our struggle will keep us afloat. The universe in its entirety is against our existence, against us as human beings, to be mindful of it is the cherry on top given from time to time to try and take the suffering to unprecedented levels.

Keep on living and struggling, out of spite, out of revenge, for those people, for that God, who hates us, who wants us dead, and don't even have the spine to act upon it.

It's a rigged game, but giving them satisfaction by just rolling over and dying is the last thing I want.

Attached: 1644779513574.jpg (680x510, 57.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopian–Adal_War
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump so I can farm

fellas im tryna farm here

I know where you're coming from. Cringe post, but I get you, 100%.

Maybe collectively, not individually, at this point black people need to behave above the average person in order to clean up their rep, like asians do. But once again, that's for collective rep, you're an individual

THE LIGHT WILL BE EXTINGUISHED
THE LIGHT WILL BE EXTINGUISHED

Attached: future of europa.jpg (400x263, 42.8K)

>at this point black people need to behave above the average person in order to clean up their rep
We do what we do because of the circumstances we find ourselves in. More importantly, a P*rt shouldn't be talking about rep. "Catholic" is nearly synonymous with "Pure evil" because of you.

As opposed to barely existing?

Attached: 1644769838233.png (300x300, 7.72K)

>As opposed to barely existing?
What's being compared here?

Most of the highly christian countries are ex-Iberian colonies or had contact with portuguese missionaries at some point. We even fought the ottoman empire and stopped their expansion(take-over) into Ethiopia which is one of the oldest christian nations. I haven't heard about our country being too involved in the modern pedo scandals that are the true stain on the churches reputation so I fail to see how we ruined something that heavily depends on the actions that were taken, most of Europe is no longer a believer, at least a practicing one and the reason christianity often was so well-recieved was not because we made them, although we definitely did, but because christianity took away the idea of being an npc slave in service of your local lord in favor of an equal under god

Attached: 1644768950013.png (800x640, 103.41K)

tl;dr but have pic of goku

Attached: vlcsnap-2021-12-21-18h12m26s207.png (640x480, 452.82K)

>Most of the highly christian countries are ex-Iberian colonies or had contact with portuguese missionaries at some point.
Highly Catholic, not Christian.
>We even fought the ottoman empire and stopped their expansion(take-over) into Ethiopia which is one of the oldest christian nations.
No, you sent a small group of gunners to aid Ethiopia in a war where Somalis had a major advantage, but fucked up their alliance by failing to pay Ottos to stay.
>I haven't heard about our country being too involved in the modern pedo scandals that are the true stain on the churches reputation so I fail to see how we ruined something that heavily depends on the actions that were taken
Simple: You took something that was small, expanded it, and tainted its reputation with your other activities.
>most of Europe is no longer a believer, at least a practicing one
No, but Brits did go out and send missionaries around, leading to Christianity having a strong global presence, and nearly taking root in China again (even if Xiuquan's cult would've overshadowed it).

>Highly Catholic, not Christian.
Most poorer countries are catholic and represent the majority of chrisanities future, but yes
>No, you sent a small group of gunners to aid Ethiopia in a war where Somalis had a major advantage, but fucked up their alliance by failing to pay Ottos to stay
After the portuguese were ambushed a small contingent of surviving men did their everything to carry on their mission, they met with the ethopians as planned and brought the equipment required for gunsmithing, without that Ethiopia would be muslim 100%, those guns and training were essential whether you like it or not. Also their enemies weren't somalis on a true sense, don't mix peoples. The sultanate of Adal is long gone after southern invasions into the region. I have had Ethiopians confirm their view on this and say they're thankful for what those men did, they would know more than you what it means for them
>Simple: You took something that was small, expanded it, and tainted its reputation with your other activities.
Ah yes, small, the catholic church has always been very respectful of other religions, the Iberian kingdoms were literally founded by request of the church as anti-muslim strength/expansion systems. You've yet to say what we did that was so bad by the way. The Treaty of Tordesillas was approved by the pope himself and we've always been very close in working within church interests throughout history, but of course, we had our own interests too.
>No, but Brits did go out and send missionaries around, leading to Christianity having a strong global presence, and nearly taking root in China again (even if Xiuquan's cult would've overshadowed it).
We're talking about catholicism, Iberian did the most to spread it, this is undeniable, many of our jesuits sacrificed their lives for the church, their efforts should be respected outside of whatever your main gripes are with us in particular as opposed to the wonders of the crusades

Attached: madcausebad.jpg (400x379, 17.56K)

>After the portuguese were ambushed a small contingent of surviving men did their everything to carry on their mission, they met with the ethopians as planned and brought the equipment required for gunsmithing, without that Ethiopia would be muslim 100%, those guns and training were essential whether you like it or not. Also their enemies weren't somalis on a true sense, don't mix peoples. The sultanate of Adal is long gone after southern invasions into the region. I have had Ethiopians confirm their view on this and say they're thankful for what those men did, they would know more than you what it means for them
Source: A 21st-century Portuguese man. And, from what I'm seeing, this borders on being a civil war a la 19th-century U.S.
>Ah yes, small, the catholic church has always been very respectful of other religions, the Iberian kingdoms were literally founded by request of the church as anti-muslim strength/expansion systems. You've yet to say what we did that was so bad by the way.
Provoking countless wars on the African continent and moving people captured out for lethal plantation work. Expanding the slave trade in the Orient, as well. Then, siding with cannibals against Catholic converts to punish them for failing to supply slaves. Don't act oblivious.

>21st century portuguese man
Oh yea? Scroll to the end of the page en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopian–Adal_War
>Provoking countless wars on the African continent
Yes. We also brought them christianity
>and moving people captured out for lethal plantation work
So did your beloved english in almost identical numbers, they didn't even interbreed with them, talk about racism! We were a small country with little manpower that needed cheap labour, every kingdom is a system and systems exist to perpetuate themselves. More labor meant more resources which meant more presence in the globe which meant higher chance of mantaining sovereignty and spreading our culture and beliefs (which includes christianity). Did this work against christian interests some times? Of course, Japan for example, the slave trade helped push back on christian expansion, but guess who was expanding christianity in the region to begin with? A portuguese jesuit is not the same as a portuguese trader which is not the same as a portuguese king, a ban on the japanese slave trade was issued in Portugal, traders ignored it because China really wanted them. This assuming that Japan wouldn't have wanted christianity out of there either way as a force of outside influence. First country to outlaw slavery in Europe btw? Portugal, not from the colonies of course, but in the homeland. Brazil kept recieving them for very long even after their independence. Those descendents of slaves today represent a huge portion of the church believers, south america is notoriously more catholic than other regions in the globe
>Then, siding with cannibals against Catholic converts to punish them for failing to supply slaves
This is all fair and good but you are kidding yourself if you think christians didn't kill christians for their interests, we've been murdering each other from the churches beginnings, even england as our ally raided ships under false flags, there's never been respite through belief

Attached: 84b101197d1c553e23ae81947a32acac.png (789x1013, 438.97K)

>Oh yea? Scroll to the end of the page
Not sure in the slightest what you're referring to here.
>Yes. We also brought them christianity
A few coastals were instructed in Catholicism. This isn't close.
>So did your beloved english in almost identical numbers, they didn't even interbreed with them, talk about racism!
I will admit, I didn't know the extent of English participation in slave shipping.
>We were a small country with little manpower that needed cheap labour, every kingdom is a system and systems exist to perpetuate themselves.
Say what you want there, but the facts remain.

For what it's worth, you're pretty charismatic.

C

>To my fellow mutts
>It's just a Black victim complex pasta and has nothing to do with mixed people

Attached: 1617585192639.png (236x224, 111.19K)

The "to my fellow mutts" part was added by OP for no reason, the original was a black guy talking to another black guy a few hours ago here.

>Not sure in the slightest what you're referring to here.
Bibliography
>A few coastals were instructed in Catholicism. This isn't close.
Cmon don't be silly, where do the majority of the people live if not in the coast and along the rivers? If we were to pretend we did nothing outside of our colonies of Angola, Brazil, Cape Verde, East Timor, Guinea Bissau, Macau, Mozambique, and São Tomé and Príncipe that's already hundreds of millions of believers, and it would fail to respect the work of our jesuits in areas we didn't rule. And those people who converted went on to convert. Also I refuse to let go of Ethiopia. Have you seen our size? We had to fight the ottoman empire like that. Our king died campaigning in Morocco without heirs (really dumb idea) and made us lose our sovereignty to Spain who now had legit right to the crown and dragged all of our resources into their own conflicts. Can you imagine a world where the muslims colonize Africa before we do? Even the Americas? It's all a possibility in the world where Iberian kings fund expeditions to circumvent their trade domination. All of that money would do great towards invading Europe as well. Things aren't that simple
>Say what you want there, but the facts remain.
Facts that may point to the nature of systems as peoples and collectives expressed by the laws of reality, realities not everyone might enjoy, but realities none the less. I do not disagree that these are ugly things on some level, only in my perception that the modern issues of appearance of the catholic church are ingrained in church practices and not in Iberian catholic history, even if I wouldn't deny someone the desire to have seen things develop in a more ethical and humane way
>For what it's worth, you're pretty charismatic.
Hehe thanks, I try to have fun

Attached: 1476888303510 (1).jpg (900x900, 280.15K)

Cute brown girl, i feel obliagted to draw lewd fan-art of her now

Attached: 1641927549023.gif (112x112, 246.34K)