How do you cope with the emptiness of existence in your cunt?

How do you cope with the emptiness of existence in your cunt?

Attached: 1521430257904.jpg (399x400, 21.73K)

Lately I've been terrified at the prospect of death. I can't sleep, I am utterly obsessed with the fact that one day I won't exist. It's taken over all my thoughts and I can't concentrate on anything else

You reincarnate dumb dumb. Why wouldn't the forces that caused you to be a conscious being not act again after death?

I don't. I can't. I won't. I shouldn't.

Maybe see it like that:
Once your dead you don't have to pay taxes anymore. Can't imagine a better feel desu.

But that thought is even scarier. Imagine reincarnating as an Indian or something

becoming a degenerate hedonist
worked for me

Thats why you need to be good in this life, so that you accumulate good karma and reincarnate as a White person.

I dont think too much about it anymore. Now I just do the things the better I can and try to stay quiet

I just keep moving forward

>reincarnate as a handicapped African woman

Attached: 1631389966448.jpg (183x170, 14.43K)

I try my best to cope and keep moving forward, but every year it feels like the weight on my shoulders increases. It sounds stupid and edgy, but when I think about dying, I feel relieved that I won't have to struggle like this forever.

>Suffer
>Reincarnate
>Suffer again
sounds like misery to me

If you hate it so much, there's the door. You're free to leave at any time.

Attached: Teachings of the Budha.jpg (800x800, 86.4K)

You don't suffer in the first world, whiny fucking nigger

Dont lose your head, Pedro

Attached: 1565976016897.png (713x611, 25.91K)

I imagine a future where Italy is united under the Roman Federation and is a prosperous country leading the reconquest of Europe after the creation of the European caliphate

sounds weird. i've being told i'm manifestation of evilness because of my white skin tone.

I had a sort of dreadful revelation about this a while ago. I just realized how pointless it all is. If i drink i'll just get thirsty again, if i eat i get hungry again. Whenever i clean something up, it'll just get filthy again. It's like an endless battle against entropy that we're bound to lose. All your friendships will fall apart, any romantic relationships you have will fall apart also. Getting children will just tether you to a lifetime of worries. Material wealth, ambitions, glories in this world are all just transient. It's all dust.

Attached: Cenopuffer.png (577x474, 241.81K)

I think you need religion, it's worked for centuries for this kind of problem

that’s true though. you’re just too solipsistic to see if.

Bitch just play vidya and have fun, eat delicious food, admire the beauty of art, a landscape or a woman, pet a cute cat and enjoy your day the best you can. It's that simple.

I buy things.

All religions are dead or dying. There is no God to save us this time. And even if there were, would not God suffer from the same issue? Isnt existence just as pointless to Him? If He cares, He must suffer from all the pain in the universe, so He either does not care about us, or He suffers like we do.

Sex
Drugs
Alcohol
Tobacco
Any Forums
I don't fear death, but I fear old age.
Watching my body crumbling apart must be horrific

Attached: 1642372300258.jpg (1200x800, 173.79K)

There's a religion that can give you comfort...

Attached: thumb-350-1035502.jpg (350x219, 17.59K)

god
cute animals and kids
hot women
all you need don't be a pussy be a man