Why don't you have a girlfriend in your country

Why don't you have a girlfriend in your country

Attached: 1639963833222.jpg (1024x937, 56.44K)

I don't talk to people at all

she didn't want kids so i left her

I actually kinda do but I want to be single again. Just gotta wait til after Valentines Day cause that’d be shitty to dump her then.

Because having a girlfriend is a pain in the ass thats why. Every one I've had has sucked. You basically need to be their surrogate father figure/babysitter and drag them around while they cling to your ankle. I literally feel like a fucking moron who should be being payed whenever im out in public at some place I dont wanna be with some girl climbing all over me and jabbering about nothing in my ear. Having a gf is not at all what it's cracked up to be.

I'm a volcel

too high standards;
inhibition and passivity when it comes down to romance (I've got female friends and I'm fine with talking to girls)

I'm a mentally ill high school dropout

insel

I just don't ok?

I feel good alone and fapping does the job

I have a girlfriend who is in another country

I don't know.

Its annoying

>neet
>angry aspie freak
>immature
>off in my own mind

I'm incel. I'm refraining have a girlfriend due to COVID.

Attached: 1643425475511.jpg (330x330, 14.56K)

Hahaha i dont know even my mom ask me that telling me there are girls that like videogames and nerdy stuff like me and how other persons that are more ugly than me have one

Attached: 1642549065674.png (206x264, 75.39K)

>Hahaha
You are laughing on the outside but you hurt on the inside.

Neet shut-in, no clue if girls would have any interest in me or not

>4/10 at best
>garbage social skills
>have a plethora of hoe scaring literature
>am heavily invested in subjects that literally nobody cares about
>utter fucking idiot
And a few others

I don't talk to women, only men and I'm straight

>have a plethora of hoe scaring literature
>am heavily invested in subjects that literally nobody cares about
>utter fucking idiot

These statements seem contradictory

She broke up with me because I'm a weirdo and she was borderline normal. Oh well there's more women out there

I don't go to university, my friends are all gangsters and I work as a guard in a shipyard 10hrs a day 6 days a week

Do they take hungarians for work? Could use some money working like a monkey

I'm 5'6

Attached: ec1.jpg (593x593, 44.97K)

They take anything as long as you're willing to stand still like a soldier for 10hrs a day, under pouring rain in the winter and scorching sun in the summer
The boss is a psychotic obese blonde woman that will scream at you for just thinking about sitting for a minute after passing half the day standing in boots
Pay is around 1k a month

I have crippling anxiety which makes me stay home.

Great, I'll take it. Not like I make any more washing dishes here in this shithole