Is he considered funny in your cunt?

is he considered funny in your cunt?

>flag
>yes

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 76.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ybVCUnL3bnI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-humor
youtu.be/sVsyfgX94GA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I unironically don't understand the appeal of "anti-humour", but maybe I'm just a boomer.

>flag
>only among retards

>flag
>Only nobles like me know of Lord Hyde. The average french bot doesn't.

Flag
Among tards and incels yeah

Yes we laugh at him collectively

I've sincerely tried to like his comedy but I've concluded that yanks just aren't very funny

Nobody knows him.

Only NEETs and mentally unstable people do.

He's okay. Party background noise really.

Nobody knows him here.
I like him though

Funnier than u ian

youtube.com/watch?v=ybVCUnL3bnI

Attached: 567654321345.png (680x709, 243.33K)

nobody knows sam hyde in spain, besides me.
whats anti humor?
you mean post-irony?

Do brits really think they are funnier than the average american shitposter? How?
Who's funny than Hyde in england? KSI?

Attached: 1635222618332.jpg (640x594, 23.98K)

Don't get the appeal of this dude. The only thing I know he caters a lot of chuds from around the globe
>"HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS"
haha funny faggot

no one knows him here except a few terminally online incels like me

I find him funny but he's also an obvious piece of shit degenerate

>whats anti humor?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-humor
Look up Million Dollar Extreme

Attached: mirrian-dorrar-extleme.jpg (1075x1011, 106.83K)

the average fella down the pub is funnier than Sam Hyde
incels have convinced themselves Hyde's a comedy genius just because they like his politics
he's just discount Tim and Eric and Tim and Eric isn't even particularly funny in the first place

But MDE isn't anti-humor. Stuff like the clip in your pic is more like surreal humor or something.

this may be his funniest video he ever made, considering the context that he deployed a scam on Kickstarter based on a 'pony dating game' and the bronies from /mlp/ unironically fell for that, gets better at each replay
youtu.be/sVsyfgX94GA

his style of humor isn't anti-humor you autistic germoid.

this

i got to meet him in real

hes actually normal irl, just kinda strikes you as some guy youd know from work who gets epic internet jokes. He's massive and always the largest guy in the room but he has an almost meek presence when you deal with him in person. All the crazy shit is mostly just for the camera. We got pizza and talked about schitzo youtubers. Bizarre experience overall but a good one nonetheless.

who?

You clearly don't know what anti-humour is.
Protip: just because you find it funny doesn't mean that it's not anti-humour.

>the average fella down the pub
>he's just discount Tim and Eric

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 106.39K)

i know who he is though

It isn't anti-humor by the definition of the wikipedia article you posted, you dumb fuck. The clip of the wine party is funny because the brothers continue to have a calm argument while the wife is bleeding on the ground and in the end Sam sides with his brother instead of her. It's surreal and not just pointing to the obvious as a joke.

It's not, I'm the only person who knows about him. It's more absurdist humour than anything else, but I'm not smart enough to get it, most of the shit he says and does goes over my head. I watched the idubbz doc stuff and some of it I did get and laughed at but not nearly as much as he was literally wheezing for at the start of the video just reading the list of things he did.