There's gonna be a sharp decline in American posters once they get sent off to fight in Ukraine

>there's gonna be a sharp decline in American posters once they get sent off to fight in Ukraine
American bros... i'm gonna miss you

Attached: 0839542hglz71.jpg (364x295, 7.59K)

>4channers are military fit

actually we will see a decline of pvt. Hernandez posters

nigga we sendin the mexicans

Biden has already said we won’t do shit and Putin has already said he won’t do shit either. Nothing ever happens

We can only hope

the only good thing about this situation

I'm still in the rest period from my last deployment so even if things pop off I won't be going.

They aren't Mexicans, they born and live in your country so are Americans

No, just an increase in Ukrainian posters

And the amount of Ukrainian posters is gonna fucking soar, right? Dumbass mother fucker.

cope

Cope what? you are the one who live among chicanos lol

>you are the one who live among chicanos lol
>flag

>Chicanos != Mexicans
Based retard here *throws you a banana

Nothing will happen. I'm already too mentally broken and burnt out.

This is the European war we manage to stay out of, just watch, things feel different

I've never felt this more dragged out ever since I did that Ar-Adunaim playthrough in the Third age mod for Medieval II...

and I never got anything else besides the one port and the town near my starting location. All the men died out (Dunedain were the last), goblins died out. Most of the Easterlings and other barren tribes, Dol Guldur, Angmar, Dunlendings, etc. were all dead. Only elves, Dwarves, Isengard, Rhun, Dale, and Mordor were what's left.

with your cunt current GDP i'd say you'll need that banana more than we do, panchito.

I will be thrown in guantanamo before I'm shipped off to kill christians in some irrelevant swamp. We arent going anywhere

More like, there's gonna be a shart decline.

Attached: 1610966883129.png (175x288, 131.94K)

>america intervenes
>evil and is using ukraine as a tool
>america stays put
>evil and refuses to rescue ukrainians
why should american posters even respond