Should we defend them?

Should we defend them?

Attached: A35880AB-1AEC-4690-A8C7-FE9DEA8A2A92.jpg (852x1065, 260.32K)

>tries to elicit sympathy by posting hot chicks in military uniforms
we know it's you shlomo drop the proxy

wtf i love the ARMY now

WOAH MOMMA! Russians get to rape THAT? BAHZINGA!

Attached: 46523.png (499x512, 33.07K)

>hot chicks
Left is like a 4/10 and looks like she's from a poorfag village family

nafri bro do you have a chance to sex with french women?

poor chicks give the best head because they are statistically more likely to give head because they are poor and i am big rich american man with insurance and 700 credit score

Dude you probably can't even see your own dick due to your weight. Stfu amerifat.

No, cause Putin isn't gonna attack and if he is, he's only gonna capture the eastern provinces which are ethnically Russian anyway.
I normally wouldn't care about Ukraine one way or another, but I'm tired of getting braiwashed into this war by our US-bootlicker media

you shut your mouth right now boy, i'll shove a flag so far up your ass that you'll be shittin out STARS for a week.

No.

We have now 1 million Ukrainian women in Poland.

And believe me, you DON'T WANT Ukrainian women.

go back ivan

Holy fuck that was the most cringe thing I heard all day. Did you say that after sipping on your Pepsi? Your electric wheelchair can't catch up to me.

redpilled

No offence. The same about Polish women.

My grandpa was an expert in killing Ivans. He lost one lung in doing so. Which is why I don't like to enter into a war with Russia because of NATO eastward expansion which only serves US interests. European security would have been greatly enhanced without NATO, but it would have weakened the US' leaverage over Europe. Read Brzezinski, one of the few sensible conservatives out there

Why? Are they even more grumpy and frigid than Polish women?

No, steal their oil and give it to me half-price as we promised, SA.

Attached: l-intro-1629313890.jpg (1600x899, 179.93K)

you'll be cringing when you taste the rubber of my heel you fuckin pansy, while you're down there make sure to get a good whiff of that dog shit i just stepped in that was your excuse of a "post"

You are acting like russia hasn't been an aggressor in eastern europe since poland lost its dominance, it has

Both are the same.

Ugly character and behaviour.

No it's true
I always kek at dumb westoids who coompist about muh slavic women
They don't know what they turn into after 30/as soon as you sign marriage documents

>coompist
*coompost

Maybe russia could spread its influence if they had something to offer the rest of the world

Attached: Russia_Export_Treemap.png (854x667, 138.37K)

Women in the military are useless detriment in every way possible.
Instead of having two capable young men that would have enough wages to live a decent life and to stay in shape you have two confused girls larping as soldiers and wasting their youth and fertile years.

Which time are you referring to? the 1700s? Nowadays it's acting aggressively because of the expansion of a hostile military alliance. Would you defend Chinese troops in Mexico?

>expansion of a hostile military alliance
the rest of eastern europe is joining nato because of russian aggression and the us actually has benefits to offer unlike russia

>We have now 1 million Ukrainian women in Poland.
>And believe me, you DON'T WANT Ukrainian women.
t. roastie

are you a reflecting fatty or something? are you ok?

Mate, English women are peak ugly character and behaviour. Shame is a foreign concept here.

Attached: drunk-girl-on-pavement.jpg (625x384, 119.51K)

JFC women should be no where near the front line what is wrong with westoids in the current year?

The crimea is joining russia because of nato aggression and the russia actually has benefits to offer unlike ukraina