Common misconceptions about your country

Common misconceptions about your country.

Mariachi and charerria in general is not popular, only during Independence day or international events as if suddenly Mexicans identify with it which is utter hypocrisy. Sadly, we don't wear mariachi clothing nor fashion related because it is considered more like a costume.
I do like to watch escaramuzas and a lot of Mexicans don't even know these exist
youtube.com/watch?v=n9o7v0KdStM&t=12
However, Mariachi music is not that good for my taste, I do like some songs but most of them just focus on being high pitch noisy and I can't stand it for too long.

Attached: 27637765814dc42d653248bbef8ac6b3-dcnvri7.jpg (1024x684, 374.83K)

Is it true that Mexicans fire guns into the air on Cinco de Mayo? This is a major plot point in the movie The Mexican.

We are not "chill", we are extremely racist, corrupt and classist

Cinco de mayo is not a celebration but a reminder we won a battle against the strongest army in the world at that time: the French. We were losing the war anyway lol
Mexico does not make parties or anything, is a normal day to us.

Yeah bro we totally lose the war bro that's why currently México is a constitutional monarchy, that victory was completely meaningless trust me bro

We lost lol
We are not a monarchy because France retreated back to Europe fearing of war with Prussia and the US. They left Maximiliano alone and we know the rest, two mentally handicapped sides fighting each other.

>Mariachi and charerria in general is not popular, only during Independence day

Have you ever visited a fucking rancho or pueblo? You have never celebrated a birthday with mariachis?

Fucking zoomers

Yes, but those ranchos/pueblos does not represent the majority of population, cities and suburbs hold the majority now.

We didn't rape the natives of the americas. Most of the time the boss of the tribe would give their best women to us to form an alliance. It was 100% consensual.

Yeah bro that's what I said we lost

We are The Constitucional Monarchy Of México ruled by Austrians, Maximiliano had a long life and wasn't executed by the liberals

Just like my homeland!

Come home hermano

It happens everyday

We have designated murder zoned. You will be robbed pretty much regardless of where you go but in only specific areas you will be killed

What helps you identify such places?

>Poles love old cars

No, we just can't afford new ones.

Attached: VW_Golf_III_front_20081027.jpg (1410x849, 249.91K)

Italy doesn't actually exist, it's a psyop to make you think the Roman Empire actually existed when in reality it's all Finno-Tartarian ruins built by Aryan kings

keep telling yourself that.

kys

based manolo

What are you talking about?
Mariachis play everywhere in parties and plazas. I don't know anyone who straight up dislikes mariachis.
Only in rural areas and dangerous neighborhoods.
People don't even know what their race is. We don't ever classify people by race.

CHI

>People don't even know what their race is
only jews think like this