/gael/

eagrán aille

Attached: 1644528217898.jpg (2000x1332, 206.11K)

Posting in a epic bread!!!

Attached: __original_and_1_more_drawn_by_toyoi_yuuta__ea7b99462c54cd901c511f3abef8fa4b.gif (364x466, 136.64K)

where is this?might visit ireland

Aran islands by Galway and even if you don't go to them Galway's not a bad place.

Don't

>Northern Ireland’s five nationalist majority councils have erected 1,200 Irish-language street signs in recent years, but none has been put up by unionist-dominated councils.

>New figures obtained by the Sunday Independent reveal just how deep divisions are in the North when it comes to the Irish language.

>The figures show that since the 11 councils were set up in 2015 as part of the Review of Public Administration in Northern Ireland, a total of 1,208 bilingual street signs have been erected in council areas which have a majority of nationalist councillors.

>However, no Irish-language signs have been erected in areas where most of the elected representatives are unionist.

>The figures also show that most of the council areas where bilingual street signs have been erected are located along the Border.

hmm what is the endgame up in the north?

Whats the chred teem

Why did anons post get deleted but the one before it stayed up?! Hopefully user deleted it himself, otherwise its pretty grim if the janny did it but left the bait one

I support trans rights

what does watermelon taste like i never had it

I JUST HEARD THE RUDE SANDSTORM ON TELLY
EPIC

These were the ancient fairy houses

Attached: fairy.jpg (1920x870, 458.18K)

i thought fairies were the tuatha dé danann

4 SAME NUMBERS

Fairies are the ancestral reminder of an ancient race that Europeans coexisted with millennia of years ago.
In the folklore of Europe, all the legends about fairies have two elements in common: living underground (a well-known example in Italy is the legend of the fairies of the Sibillini mountains or even the fairies from the fables of Giambattista Basile who lived in underground palaces, the Túatha Dé Danann in Ireland or gnomes in Scandinavia) and fear of metal.
These two elements, living in caves and the fear of artifacts undoubtedly recall the idea of a primitive creature.
It is likely that many Europeans are still descended from this ancient fairy race

Attached: Mazzamurello-1.jpg (800x533, 143.83K)

oh i never knew any of those stories, we have different ones here, our irish"faires" are actually "daoine sidhe"/"aos sidhe", people of the mounds. It's where bean sidhe "banshee" comes from, it means woman of the mound.

doubles checking quads!!!

Tranny janny doesn't like common sense

Attached: dingdong.png (801x374, 74.02K)

ouch

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-02-08-23h19m05s784.png (1280x720, 655.2K)

Very interesting, I really like fairy legends.
In these two years I have not been able to travel for obvious reasons but Ireland is one of the places I would like to visit the most

Attached: hill-of-tara-min.jpg (1217x694, 131.1K)

the seat of the high king!!

I remember being told not to go near the fairy fort when I was young since fairys would play tricks on children. Although I remember something about elves being worse since they would steal bad children and eat them.

i never heard anything about elves before, thats cool, what county are you from?
I thought it was only fairies here like banshee and leprachauns and ghost ones and other sorts. And the ones that open the fairy world gate on the full moon.

Down in Tipp, I was told stories about elves living in mounds and if you were walking out late at night and heard laughing among trees it was elves looking for their next meal of which children were their favourite. Where I grew up was pretty rural with a mound not far away so it might have just been my grandparents making this up.

JANNY REDEEMED. I LOVE YOU
blicked posters at deaths door

Attached: 1643972773256.gif (600x600, 622.01K)

Cool in Italy we have similar legends in Sardinia, people do not come close to the Domus de Janas (literally house of the fairies in the local dialect) for fear of these creatures. In reality these structures look like prehistoric tombs.
Where I come from it is normal for old people to blame fairy for things that have disappeared
:D

Attached: Fate Sibilline che si prendono cura di Guerino.jpg (1227x1920, 832.1K)

he read your post!!!!