Why the hell is "race baiting" not a ban-able offense? It's disrespectful to its core and offers no form of discussion...

Why the hell is "race baiting" not a ban-able offense? It's disrespectful to its core and offers no form of discussion, only shit flinging and has little to barely anything to do with international discussions. I would even argue the entire point behind race baiting is to cause discourse between international communities. Take that shit to Any Forums where it belongs. Oh, wait, we don't have to pander to respectful discussions on Any Forums anymore because this is just a Any Forumslue board.

Attached: 1398843812726.png (800x600, 314.19K)

>Why the hell is "race baiting" not a ban-able offense? It's disrespectful to its core and offers no form of discussion, only shit flinging and has little to barely anything to do with international discussions. I would even argue the entire point behind race baiting is to cause discourse between international communities. Take that shit to Any Forums where it belongs. Oh, wait, we don't have to pander to respectful discussions on Any Forums anymore because this is just a Any Forumslue board.

Attached: 1640580497689.webm (960x540, 2.32M)

>no argument
You people are the absolute dregs of society and should be quarantined.

Attached: thumb_aqua-teen-hunger-force-carl-quotes-youtube-54345092.png (300x225, 37.23K)

>Why the hell is "race baiting" not a ban-able offense? It's disrespectful to its core and offers no form of discussion, only shit flinging and has little to barely anything to do with international discussions. I would even argue the entire point behind race baiting is to cause discourse between international communities. Take that shit to Any Forums where it belongs. Oh, wait, we don't have to pander to respectful discussions on Any Forums anymore because this is just a Any Forumslue board.

Attached: 1625750222740.gif (200x185, 29.95K)

Can't even form an argument, just pathetic Soyjak poster. Come on, refute me if you can. Protip: You cannot.

Attached: None Of This Matters.jpg (780x718, 89.18K)

Attached: 1644448250228.png (785x1000, 331.67K)

What's the matter, unable to form an argument? Reveling in the shit pit you call disrespect?

Attached: Carl_HankHill.jpg (424x318, 24.85K)

>Why the hell is "race baiting" not a ban-able offense? It's disrespectful to its core and offers no form of discussion, only shit flinging and has little to barely anything to do with international discussions. I would even argue the entire point behind race baiting is to cause discourse between international communities. Take that shit to Any Forums where it belongs. Oh, wait, we don't have to pander to respectful discussions on Any Forums anymore because this is just a Any Forumslue board

Attached: 20210618_095753.jpg (538x433, 28.97K)

Anytime you want to form an argument I'm willing to debate. Go ahead, put your entire brain into it. I'm sure it will boil down to "me tribe better than you tribe."

Attached: Carl_Wario.png (1130x900, 133.21K)

It is if you target protected groups like russians, japs, israelis

Attached: 1634814186907.jpg (300x265, 13.8K)

>What's the matter, unable to form an argument? Reveling in the shit pit you call disrespect?

Attached: 1644071921460.png (555x631, 192.84K)

Come on, you can't even win a middle school debate with simply saying "no." And all you are doing is proving that is where you belong, back in middle school. Typical that the dregs of society cannot form a coherent argument about why they are on the lowest rung.

Attached: CARL_Nappa.jpg (500x378, 29.47K)

>Anytime you want to form an argument I'm willing to debate. Go ahead, put your entire brain into it. I'm sure it will boil down to "me tribe better than you tribe."

Attached: 1628695721065.png (1125x836, 181.1K)

He can't even do it. He can't even defend his actions. He is actually a reactionary idiot who only knows to listen to his most primitive and animalistic instinct. Absolutely pathetic and deserving of pity.

Attached: Carl_Frieza(thmb).jpg (261x210, 11.8K)

also mudslimes

>Come on, you can't even win a middle school debate with simply saying "no." And all you are doing is proving that is where you belong, back in middle school. Typical that the dregs of society cannot form a coherent argument about why they are on the lowest rung

Attached: S2.png (440x390, 260.18K)

I heard your inability to be rational and coherent is strong, I bet I could still kick your ass.

Attached: Carl_Goku2.jpg (500x398, 27.21K)

>He can't even do it. He can't even defend his actions. He is actually a reactionary idiot who only knows to listen to his most primitive and animalistic instinct. Absolutely pathetic and deserving of pity

Attached: S5.png (500x590, 14K)

What's the matter, do you find some sort of catharsis when talking bad about someone who looks different than you? How insecure are you, really?

Attached: Carl_Kevin.png (500x427, 68.9K)

Reminder that Carl's city(Newark) was a good place to be until blacks moved and started rioting. Jews, Poles, Irish, Italians, and Portuguese fled that place and the city never recovered.
People will blame Detroit on deindustrialization instead of the race problem but places like Newark, which is still an industrial zone cant be blamed on outsourcing.

That's wrong think

Attached: e43.png (708x800, 107.81K)

Fucking dregs.

Attached: Carl_Samurai_Jack.jpg (471x421, 40.75K)

You'd riot too if you were being drafted to go die in Vietnam but couldn't even use the same drinking fountains as whites and had to sit in the back of the bus and the police could beat the shit out of you for no reason with utter impunity

Cosmo, Wanda, I wish there was a modicum of respect and understanding when discussing the demerits and shortcomings of individual races.
>Sorry sport, but people love their stupidity and we can't interfere with true love.

Attached: Carl Timmy.png (1079x861, 499.99K)

The riots happened over a taxi driver who lied that he got beaten up cops.

No shit. My point still stands

You are an american
They can trash your leaders, your couhtry, post dead american kids, soldiers, pregnant women, they can celebrate school shootings, they can call you q n*gger, spic, mutt, whatever here.
You cant reply in kind. It isnt banter chat. Best bet, leave here and if you stay, drop any respect you have for any foreigners not norwegian, colombian, polish, german, saudi, ukraine, iraqi, indonesiqn or vietnamese. You can banter with them.

Besides that 4 chan int is a blizzard of hypocritical racist globohomo anti american snow flakes repeating the same lines and bait for years.

It's hardly banter, most of the time it literally is just hate speech and flagrant shitposts.

Attached: Carl_Link_Navi.jpg (600x477, 33.35K)