/brit/

Newcastle United edition

Attached: newcastle united.png (1024x1031, 299.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aks9tpBbtG0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_Australia#Immigration_and_country_of_birth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_Kingdom#Immigration_and_ethnicity
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Willy bum poo

Go to this Turkish barbers because they do cheap and good haircuts but it’s stunningly obvious that they’re distributing smack. You see hard cunts in there every day dropping off packages and saying “you want to count this” or the like. It’s really obvious the whole barbershop is a front, I’d be very surprised if the police didn’t know about it. Sometimes junkies gravitate around it and they let them “wash their face” in the back.

poocastle poonited

Attached: 1634519800736.png (511x671, 49.67K)

Attached: phteven.jpg (600x594, 52.03K)

*whistles The Farmer in the Dell*

Newcastle fans beat up innocent animals to cope whenever they lose to Sunderland

Attached: PAY-A-Newcastle-fan.jpg (1200x1200, 221.98K)

Where were you when Norf Fcloyd was brutalized by the police? Why didnt you riot?
youtube.com/watch?v=aks9tpBbtG0

Attached: 79328782_2570109573072002_5553798901670084608_n.jpg (960x640, 42.9K)

need the wonky eye gf

Attached: IMG_A3481356657E-1.jpg (1170x2532, 1.4M)

>sunderland
alri helperlad

found out that its normal for muzzies to go to gender segregated schools. fucking mental

>go into a chippy
>it's owned by Chinese people and they also sell Chinese takeaway food
>girl behind the counter speaks to you in a thick Scouse accent and says "alrite luv what can I get for yer?"

Is there a more blessed feeling? You just know you're gonna have such an incredible meal. Can't beat fried rice with proper English takeaway chips

Attached: 59f.png (864x863, 1.56M)

I’m Catholic and I went to gender segregated school. That’s normal.

screaming at the thought of some old fella trying to take on a horse

not that mental really

chinese crocodile hunter that doesn't get near crocs, just blows them from away and grinds their penises into medicinal powders

The stadium is in the heart of the city. Not just metaphorically but physically.

It is a 10 minute dash from the Monument, for those who forget the time over a pre-match pint.

The hoardes of black and white shirts making their way through the city streets for their Saturday pilgrimage is the lifeblood that courses through the city's veins.

When we score the whole city hears the roar. Shopkeepers and customers turn and smile at strangers. Aye. The toon have got one.

When we have a famous victory, the bars and clubs are rocking till the late hours.

On matchdays the city buzzes with electricity. It is a coming together of the fans - who are the soul of the club.

If the stadium is moved we will lose a part of the soul of the club and the city.

And however rich and successful the club may become, it is nothing without its soul.

Attached: 1644722451525.jpg (2048x1366, 236.68K)

I’m agnostic and I went to gender segregated school. That’s normal.

Attached: misd.jpg (500x362, 84.32K)

Apparently 30% of Australia's population is foreign-born, but for Britain it's just 14%.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_Australia#Immigration_and_country_of_birth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_Kingdom#Immigration_and_ethnicity