/balt/ + /ausnz/

Lithuania...

Attached: vghhhh.jpg (600x399, 27.79K)

Based ally with a based thread

Also #732

Based

i kneel

i sneed

I approve, even if this is going to cause retarded geopolitical spergs.

Attached: a5fcc35041f1df49e0c6b232dd1c179b.jpg (1736x1172, 446.07K)

Reminder: racism and homophobia is strictly forbidden here, if I see you breaking the rules I WILL not hesitate to report you.

FREN. Will you be one of the workers moving to work in Kaunas Free Economic Zone in the new Taiwanese-Lithuanian tech factories? If so, i hope to meet you

Imagine the shitstorm if we added + /twn/
That being said, why haven't we?

communist won the war against japan. all the KMT ever did was suck axis cock

But I thought Lithuania is ceo of racism? What the hell

how is it based, we're literally nuking our economy because we chose one insectoid tribe over another

>nuking our economy
take meds

I wouldn't mind it, but I doubt the Taiwanese would be so willing to take part. Hating commies is pretty much the only thing we have in common.
But then again, it'd make the commies and 5th column seethe.

im love baltics.... and au and nz.....

damn...

Then it only would bring watchlists and propaganda agents in here.

all indonesia do is clean rooms for cheap money

I'm writing this post 2 minutes after coming back from my bathroom. I went there to take a leak. I usually don't bother with this as it's completely unnecessary but I pulled my foreskin all the way down, I exposed the head of my cock. It looked moist and shiny, I rubbed it with my fingers and then put the fingers to my nostrils and took a whiff. Smelled like cheese dipped in some kind of acid. They say sometimes and you gotta stop and smell the roses, I think smelling your own cock works just as good, or even better.

i LOVE sauna and finland ... and winter

And Taiwan, surely?
Homeland of your ancestors, after all

thank you brother. i want to visit australia one day.

i pull your peener folds back and you pull mine and we sniff each others festies

Attached: kisswink.gif (354x200, 694.19K)

Sorry, you're and your "bro" on your own for now. New friends are nice, new enemies are not nice.

>n)17:32:17
fuuuck dude that's hot

taiwan sure is a sovereign nation ill tell you that

yeah I need to clean the mess after fucking your mum

come to W.A. and avoid Perth, go to the country, hire or buy a 4x4 while you're here (100 series, 80 series, hilux, d22 nav, patrol or 90 series land rover)

Must see
>Karajini
>Exmouth (cape range and turquoise bay)
>Monkey Mia
>Kalbarri
>Coral Bay
>Shell beach
>Margaret River
>Broome
>Mt Frankland (in winter or autumn)
>Denmark
>Pemberton
>Esperence
>Albany
>Kalgoorlie
>Etc.

Avoid abos, unless he/she saw you smoking say you don't smoke if they ask for one, eat the prawns in kalbarri. Finns are always welcome =)

Attached: collage.jpg (1672x1256, 1017.74K)

thanks. one day this will be very useful.