The fuckers gonna do it...

The fuckers gonna do it. He knows that NATO has no interest in assisting Ukraine with boots on the ground while China is threatening to annex Taiwan (which cannot be allowed to happen due to chip production). He will capitalise on this unique opportunity. It will start on Wednesday. Good bye.

Attached: ded0af8249ecce59f8d283cba7059768.jpg (1280x720, 142.9K)

yeah, i think he'll go for it, while the rest of the world clutches their pearls on protest but does pretty much nothing

he won’t do it. he knows ill step in and intervene.

According to Russian posters literally nothing will happen just like Crimea

it's over bros tanks in 30 minutes

This man holds Eurasian masculinity in the balance.

russea can annex everybody with no consequence!

Two more weeks

>Build Nordstream 2 over many years
>this fucker is going to ruin it by annexing Ukraine like 1 year too early
RRRRREEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1643731706396.png (512x468, 209.63K)

Nothing will happen. Vatniks are cûçkôldès

Why does Russia even want Ukraine? Isn't this all just Biden warmongering because Lockheed/Boeing need to sell more weapons?

hopefully nothing happens
im not ready to go back to America

Attached: 1632929953675.png (1433x1080, 1.66M)

Vghhh muh rightful clay
They're not humans like us. More like biodrones obsessed with map painting. Putin probably controls them by releasing pheromones

jews and their anglo golems really want war

America is warmongering because russia has planned exercise with 100k or so troops (Ukraine has 250k troops on Russia's border)

But wasn't it the EU that broke the "we will not expand eastward" treaty with euromaidan and getting a pro-Russian president deposed?

If he does do you think he'll make Ukraine part of Russia or a puppet state?

Lmao
You really can't imagine Ukrainian people rather deal with the west than remain russian buttslaves?

no, there is no such treaty.

They are trying to anex ukrain to nato, which would thrthen Russian national security.

RUSSIA IS GONNA INVADE IN NOVEMBER, NO, IN DECEMBER, NO IT'S ACTUALLY JANUARY, NOOO IT'S GONNA HAPPEN NOOOOOOWWW!!!!

He won't. A Russian attempt to take Ukraine will lead to a drawn out conflict that won't benefit either him or Russia in any meaningful way. It would a be a huge misstep that will undo 20 years of planning. Maybe Putin is getting arrogant or desparate, but I don't think he's that stupid.

>Russia will not invade
>Ok invasion is happening but they are not Russians they're wearing skimasks stop the russophobia
>Ok it was us but it's just an exercise
>Xaxaxaxxaax Crimea is ours

There is one and it's real in the heads of 140 million people and some more freaks on the internet

Me rocking up to Putin's house to no scope him and commit legal ownage to Russia

Attached: me3.jpg (400x600, 42.17K)

show us the treaty

He will take Ukraine in 48 hours if Nato doesn't step in. They wont step in because there is nothing important enough in Ukraine to risk getting caught in a drawn out conventional war on the border of Europe.

THEY'RE GONNA DOOOO IIIITTTT NOOOOOOOWWWW!!!!!

You people are a bunch of orks living in Mordor and are treated accordingly.

>im not ready to go back to America
It's funny because 99% of Taiwanese I've met think like this. They have no intention of even sticking around to fight for their island. They just expect America to do everything for them.

Attached: maxlandisredditfault.jpg (1353x761, 97.29K)

looool cry about it tiny one