What's the worst word that somebody could say in your country?

What's the worst word that somebody could say in your country?

Attached: 1643803878848.jpg (474x264, 14.28K)

The n-word. Best outcome is a few angry stares, worst outcome is a beating

depends on who you're around I guess
blacks - nigger
hispanics - spics
asians - gooks
whites- white trash or cracker

If a unitedstatian referred to his country as "america" he would get beaten to death

Okay fellow American

>spics
what that fuck that mean?

calling a black person here "macaco" or "crioulo" will put in a potentially dangerous situation

The worst thing a white person can be called is a racist you retard

>crioulo
translate

from wikipedia
>In 20th century and current Brazil, the word "creole" designates dark-skinned people of sub-Saharan African descent, including blacks and mestizos, and can be considered racially offensive. It does not include people of Asian, North African, Amerindian origin or anyone else with dark skin

N I G G E R

Attached: Pepe smile.png (900x650, 678.23K)

Negro de mierda

"Me no speak English" where speak is pronounced as "spic." A friend of a friend got in a fight with someone in a bar once for calling him a spic. I don't see the point in humoring racists with that kind of response but I am a white guy, I guess

Depends on the person. Swear words not longer have effect on the average mexican, but tell them something especific about the apperance and it will breaks them forever

just tell them "prieto"

I've met a handful of second generation Mexican dudes nicknamed Gordo

A homeless crack head once called me a nigger in my city. I'm white.

That explains why you didn't chimp out

Calling someone fat isn't enough because is too generalized, especially since most people nowadays are a little fat.
You have to SEE THEM

my arab friend calls me nigger all the time and i dont care
people shouldnt get so offended at words
>HATSD

Attached: 0f4.jpg (770x600, 49.15K)

Swearing is common language nowadays, swearing is also used as a form of tsundere appreciation, it means you are talking with someone close or trustful. However, some terms are more offensive than swearing. Politcal and clasist terms like:
Amlover (supporters of the current president, AMLO)
Pobre (poor)
Naco (poor and vulgar)
Chairo (far-left ideologist)
FifĂ­ (pretentious person who only follows trends)

There are insults related to physical features like color skin, weight, etc but those are not that insulting. You could call someone pinche gordo (fucking fat) but it doesn't really mean a lot, like, everyone can see that. If you insult their political beliefs, that's when it hurts to them.