Do you have any questions about Sweden?

Do you have any questions about Sweden?

Attached: jätte groda.png (905x925, 1021.2K)

What do Swedes think about Kosovo?

How will you stop Somali men from raping the shit out of Swedish women

why do you opress the saami people

What do you do for fun

have tyou seen bladee or yung lean in real life?

Are firearms parts kits regulated items?

I do.
Let's face facts, Sweden as a nation is insignificant alone but it would provide significant advantages to nato if it joined. Where do you, a Swede, stand on your country joining nato and what would you expect if you did join ?

Sorry I forgot I made this thread
I think most normies don't even know it exists, but during its separation from Serbia people were overwhelming in its favor (due to media narrative)
they mostly rape their own desu
only people way up north meet saamis or even have an opinion on them. I dont give a hoot about the samis
I do martial arts and play chess, other than that I spend a huge amount of time on Any Forums
yes, and I also have several friends in common. Stockholm is not that big and we are the same age.
I have no idea, but Sweden has a huge amount of weapons, both legal and illegal. It's not hard to get a hold of firearms here
I would much rather see a Scandinavian joint defensive pact. NATO is cucked and I wouldn't want to be in the same military organization as Turkey and similar countries. Finland + Sweden + Denmark + Norway would be ideal.

Thanks!

Do you consider yourself british or argentinian?

Do you own IKEA furniture?

Of course, but only because I'm poor. The quality is shit and I really dislike pine as a material.

British, im just some cunt sent here incase the argies come. I cant wait to be home, its windy as fuck here

Attached: 1599675586665.jpg (720x720, 48.3K)

are you aware the argentina is planning to invade soon? prepare your boybussy

>yes, and I also have several friends in common.
woooaah. very cool, thanks for sharing

>im just some cunt sent here incase the argies come
Cushy job desu

Yes. Can you please help me get a Somali gf?

Attached: Somali Girl (1).jpg (640x603, 82.68K)

I don't think it's very cool. overall I think the cult of personality around Bladee is very strange. it seems like a self-propelling thing where people are seeing things in his music/fashion because they want to, not because it's necessarily is there.

personally I think ecco2k is the guy in the crew with actual musical talent. that dude can make music and really has some unique ideas going on.
I think Lean seems like a cool dude that got in way over his head. he doesn't have a lot of musical talent but the emotion he puts into his music makes up for it. I think bladee seems like a poser in a lot of ways.

another thing to mention is that everyone in that click are rich kids. they come from upper-middle class families from nice areas and from a lot of money. I feel very out of place due to the class differences, when I'm around these circles.

Why do you bully the suomi so much?

Attached: 1609275801094.png (1920x938, 459.85K)

That doesn't answer my question. Somalis and other Muslim-majority ethnicities rape a large amount of Swedish women. How can you stop this

By joining them!