When the Manchurians conquered China, they were disgusted by the Han Chinese tradition of foot binding

>When the Manchurians conquered China, they were disgusted by the Han Chinese tradition of foot binding
>They passed strict laws punishing foot binding and tried to end the practice, but the Han Chinese continued the foot binding tradition regardless
Wtf is wrong with H*n Chinese foot fetish?

Attached: nintchdbpict000324115469.jpg (2048x2826, 618.2K)

One of the (very) few things I’m glad Mao wiped out
That and opium use. The silver linings to the insanity of red China

I am not surprised that foot fetishists came up with that shit. Can't expect anything better from that group.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaargrhrjrhghhh fuck you motherfucker why

>when footfags go too far
I hope to god footfags never have that much power again.

Mao should've wiped out more chinese

Perception of beauty changes. Jap men used to think this was the ideal female face

Attached: af5471b565c9005d0a48d0077bb07268.jpg (700x525, 55.65K)

Footbinding was not practiced in China during the Tang dynasty. it was only after the tang that the practice started.

Sure thing mutt

Attached: CA6C00C3-530F-418B-8E6C-FFC5557FB3A4.jpg (750x1064, 80.52K)

can someone explain what this is or its purpose

It was done to show a woman was married

Footchads would never mutilate feet
This is definitely the work of feet-hat*rs

many han chinese women during the qing dynasty used to wrap their feet tightly with bandages when they were young so that the foot would not fully *grow and they would have small feet.

note that footbinding was not *practiced everywhere in china by everyone.

why though

Attached: a5dcc0d1d75977af83c0fdc5653335c3.jpg (400x482, 78.92K)

it was often done because people back then believed that women with smaller feet could fetch a higher dowry/bride pricefrom the husband for the family.

t.roon

>Boob man world

“My eyes are up here”

>Ass man world

“Did you just spank my ass?”

>Foot...“persons” world

“OH GOD PLEASE STOP IT JESUS CHRIST THIS IS TORTURE!!!”

it is kind of like the chinese equivalent of corsets/high heels during victorian times.
most chinese women who bound their feet didnt go that far to break their bones. it was mostly just tightly wrapped bandages worn during youth that led to the feet not being completely deformed but still somewhat smaller.

Ehh... I'll play the devil's advocate here and say there's some messed up practices for booba and ass. The biggest one was mineral oil injection. It would make tits and asses bigger, but after a while, they harden and rot.

It had to be deformed enough that the women couldn't walk, so they could be carried around. It was seen as a status symbol for a man to afford a woman being carried around

What footCHAD would ever do this to a foot? To bind the foot, mutilate the foot, hide it in shoes; these are the acts of someone who hates feet.
How can a footjob work properly without useable toes?

Attached: 1600439275530.jpg (3965x2729, 2.67M)

if you like feet you're fucked in the head

Attached: feet megu.jpg (1060x1500, 183.28K)

lmao wtf is this pic
kek'd hard, thanks

Based

no most chinese women didnt bind their feet that severely that they couldnt walk at all.

actually most chinese women simply wrapped bandages around their feet for slightly skinnier feet,

That may be, but not as fucked in the head as the people who did foot binding.
Taking perfectly good feet and mutilating them.
Truly this was the Sole'ocaust.

Attached: 1644305766255.jpg (1125x1100, 666.16K)