Does your country have its own version of chicanos?

If so, how do you feel about them?

Attached: 2F6B5542-6937-4130-96B2-9B724ADBB5FF.jpg (1170x740, 575.11K)

thats kinda racist

lol

I'd rather have INSS than what we have here. Actually I probably do have INSS but can't buy a plane ticket for everything

>dark vs lighter
>implying lighter is better
KILL YOURSELF CRAVKER

A CRACKER MADE THIS MEME

OR A WHITE LATINO INCEL (BOTH THE SAME THING)

KILL ALL CRACKERS

cheap bait

>superior first world healthcare
>has to cross the border for a dentist

ALL YOU LIGHTSKIN PUSSIES AND WHITES WILL NEVER BE REAL MEN

YOUR SKIN COLOR IS EFFIMINATE

YOUR DICK IS PINK LIKE A VAGINA

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE BEATEN BY THE SUPERIOR MELANIN ENRICHED MALE

IF YOU LIGHTSKINNED YOU WHITE TOO

>only argues one (1) bullet point
i guess everything else is correct

Attached: 12BCC9D3-F842-4B4D-80E1-E5895C5D1BC8.jpg (680x680, 32K)

why are Southeast Asians so obsessed with western race politics, be it like pro-white filipino shitposters or this guy? Nobody even in america cares this much about skin color fetishes

What are "Chicanos"? Descendants of Spanish speakers who've lived in the southwestern US since it was part of the Mexican Empire? Aren't those like exclusively rare, at least if you count people who've managed to preserve some kind of Hispanic identity over all this time? Why all the fuss around them on this board?

>iphone filename
regresalo pedro

>Can't afford to go to college
>Can't afford healthcare and dies
>Can't even afford rent with 3 jobs
>This one is the only solid point
>Most Chicanos I've seen only speak English and only know 10 words of spanish

cope

You are fat and dumb, but without a doubt, Chicanos are the most obese and cuck beings on the planet.

Attached: 1644427307437.webm (480x640, 1M)

fixed

Attached: fixed.png (1332x890, 1.25M)

based

Chicano just refers to americans with mexican immigrant parents or grandparents. They are either completely white washed americans or proud patriotic mexicans but most are somewhere in between

It's a term mexican immigrants adopted to differentiate themselves from mexican mexicans in an attempt to assimilate into american culture

>YOUR DICK IS PINK LIKE A VAGINA
My dick is brown THOUGH

this is a cope
chicanos in general are much whiter than Mexicans because most of our migration is from western and northern Mexican states

cope, your dad was an illegal from oaxaca

No it was made up by college leftist mexicans to describe themselves in the 60s-70s. Pre-1846 are not that rare, a few 100's of thousands, but they are dwarfed by the millions from illegal immigration after the 60s. There were already millions before WWII from guest worker programs and birth, but the US and Mexican government collaborated to deport millions. Most were citizens. The US wanted less Mexicans and Mexico wanted to repopulate border states to be a bulwark against another American land grab attempt.

you're not white, paco

soy jalisciense
also not really an insult because Oaxaca has more sovl than you chilangos will ever have

no, most people immigrate from poor regions like the southern mexican states

Chicanx ser como: Mereces escuchar mi espaƱol terrible

>bienvenidos al infierno

Attached: D1B73AD1-2924-4F54-92A7-165425F246AE.png (495x562, 457.85K)