Which one is the most powerful?

which one is the most powerful?

Attached: World_Map_of_Y-DNA_Haplogroups.png (3000x1900, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/12kbOMai6GlI
marathas.tripod.com/clans.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

R1a

Attached: p0980.jpg (250x200, 5.54K)

R1 pretty much raped its way through three continents and a half

I1

I’m confused, whats r1b then?

By R1 I meant R1b and R1a

r and c

Wonder if I'm r1b or r1a

same 23 and me isn't available here

J2
>mesopotamians
>phoenicians/canaanites
>armenians
>iranic people
>jews
>italians (real ones not polentoni germ rapebabies)
>turks
>chechens
>dagestanis
>ben affleck

Your are probably R1a. R1a dominates R1b in most of Eastern Europe.
What part of India are you from?

Attached: 1634236072247.png (685x501, 84.04K)

>R1b

Attached: BUpeff5.jpg (857x670, 60.5K)

D2 is the right answer

A message to all haploautists
vocaroo.com/12kbOMai6GlI

>I1
>Germanic
It's a haplogroup of Mesolithic North Europeans

the language they speak was brought by R1b and R1a people

>What part of India are you from?
maharashtra - Chauhan

we came from isekai though

One day, Agastya, Gautama, Vashistha, Vishwamitra and other great sages started a major sacrificial ceremony on Arbuda (Mount Abu). Demons interrupted the ceremony by polluting it with flesh, blood, bones and urine. To get rid of these demons, Vashistha performed a homa ritual. This led to the appearance of a hero named Pratihara ("door-keeper"), who Vashistha placed on the road leading to the palace. After this, another hero named Chalukka appeared from the hollowed palm of Brahma. Finally, a third hero appeared, who sage named Pavara (or Para-mara, "slayer of the enemy"). However, these three heroes were not able to stop the demons. Vashistha then dug up a new fire pit, and made yet another offering to the fire, to conjure a new hero. This four-armed hero held a sword, a shield, a bow, and an arrow. Vashistha named him Chahavana, performed his coronation with Vedic hymns, and then ordered him to fight the demons. The sage also asked the goddess Ashapura to help the hero. Chahuhvana killed the demon Yantraketu, while the goddess killed the demon Dhumraketu. On seeing this, the other demons fled. Pleased with Chahuvana's bravery, the goddess agreed to be his family deity. Prithviraj Chauhan, the hero of Prithiviraj Raso, was born in this family.

I would love to see an estimation of halapogroups by total population.

marathas.tripod.com/clans.html

according to this list my mom is Pratihar dad is chauhan

If you combine R1a and R1b then they are more numerous than I1 among Germanic Nords, excepts Swedes

this one is from brazil

Attached: pone.0152573.t001.PNG_L.png (2250x1330, 544.95K)

>we came from isekai though
>isekai
>Isekai (Japanese: 異世界, transl. "different world" or "otherworld"), is a Japanese genre of portal fantasy. It includes novels, light novels, films, manga, anime and video games that revolve around a person or people who are transported to and have to survive in another world, such as a fantasy world, virtual world, another planet, future/past time, or parallel universe.
Excuse me?

Visualized. Why is the northeast always so cringe?

Attached: 1613334075350.png (1193x635, 104.54K)

hero summoning spell had fire animation so they think we were born from fire

dunno