Why do most of Indian achievements and famous heritage sites come from this period?

why do most of Indian achievements and famous heritage sites come from this period?

Attached: The_Indian_Subcontinent_In_1600_AD.jpg (2500x2500, 488.58K)

More like their were literally no achievements in this era. Dark ages. This was an era as bad as isis rule in syria

There must be a reason why northern India is more developed and better off than other parts of India though

if there was isis rule in places like India and Spain then maybe you people would start inventing shit again instead of being useless

>heritage sites
Our castles/forts were destroyed by british

Northern India is the least developed part of India user. Almost all states under the Mughal control are the worst.

Hoogly lol

>Almost all states under the Mughal control are the worst.

Dude, the capital of India is there and it's definitely the most developed part of the country

most developed state is maharashtra

Attached: MarathaEmpire1759.png (602x643, 96.1K)

Looks like a big burma

The most SOVLFVL period in Indian history.

Attached: 1024px-Maurya_Empire,_c.250_BCE_2.png (1024x957, 1.38M)

Attached: D-IEnSDUYAAHq8c.jpg (1059x1200, 155.26K)

I can't think of a single one

Attached: 1644411289425.gif (366x201, 2.46M)

>Dude, the capital of India is there and it's definitely the most developed part of the country
Do you really think the existence of Delhi makes it the most developed region? The states in picrel are

Pakistan: Godforsaken
Rajasthan
Madhya Pradesh
UP
Bihar

If you know anything about India then you would know that these states are the worst Indian states. Punjab and Haryana are somewhat decent though. South Indian states are better in almost every metric I can think of

>biharis still couldn't defeat tamil BVLLS
hehe, nothing personnel

>tamil
they let them live just like niggers in america

Pakistan is more developed than anything in India just by the fact that it has a more progressive monotheist religion

Attached: aghaghaghaha.jpg (544x750, 230.64K)

utterly seething, tamil temples are UNESCO world heritage sites while your temples are buried in kashi slums KEK

Attached: Gangaikondacholisvaram%0Atemple.jpg (830x1206, 330.92K)

tamil nigger stfu

5 posts in and you've revealed yourself, paki. Embarrassing, if I do say so myself.

Surely this slav(e) is trolling. He is purposefully saying the opposite of what's true, just to get a response. Then again, Eastern Europeans are genuinely low IQ, lower than most East and South Asians, and this board is proof. He could be totally serious and we would be none the wiser.

Why are northies so racist? I would maybe understand if north Indians were actually ahead of South India, and if Northern India was being held back by Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, etc. but if anything the opposite is true. South India has always been more stable and prosperous than North India for most of history. This is partly due to the Muslim invasions, but even so how can you be mean to South Indians while being inferior to them by every metric?

Attached: muslims in india.png (1336x680, 139.66K)

Im maharashtrian so stfu

Is Maharashtra in North or South India? Or is it considered Central Indian?
And anyway, why do you hate Tamils so much? I'm not Tamil but I'm just wondering why?

Attached: poox5lfev8m41.jpg (808x960, 215.82K)

kys cuckrathi, no i will not accept your retarded supremacy
based ally

Attached: 1644689203805.jpg (900x675, 86.01K)

>kys cuckrathi, no i will not accept your retarded supremacy
seethe

Go marry a nigger
>not my problem

Cause the Mughal mogs them all