Why are euros so mean to gypses and Arabs. All the ones I’ve met have been nice. I’m just curious

Why are euros so mean to gypses and Arabs. All the ones I’ve met have been nice. I’m just curious

Attached: FAA39F20-4566-4AD2-B75C-4EB32E4D4DD8.jpg (616x496, 38.85K)

shut up gypsy

I’m Mexican

Attached: 7F4C0161-7528-438B-8E0F-6F78310EF1D3.jpg (680x608, 78.02K)

They're even making them replace the euros :( How mean, I wouldn't want to be a euroshart

Because the mena immigrants you get are creme de la creme. The mena immigrants europe get are the bottom of the barrel.
And more thna that almost all native europeans have a bad experience with them one way or the other often when they were really young too. So their hatred starts from when they are young and often time for justifiable reasons.

I guess that makes sense. The mena niggas are all in STEM at my university and they are nice. Do we have stict immigration policy? Everyone says we don’t but idk I’ve never looked into it.

Yes, ignore the poltards America has one of the strictest immigration policy in the 1st world, maybe Israel et cetera is more tight. But there is a reason why many immigrants are "illegal" it is very very difficult to legally immigrate to united states.

>Because the mena immigrants you get are creme de la creme
To be honest a lot of them aren't the cream so to speak. It's just much easier to start new over in NA as well as the locals just being much more approachable and not so two-faced/passive-aggressive as seen in europe lol

and people always strangely assume every thirdie immigrant to US/Can are skilled or super educated. Many aren't and the ones that do often still work shitty jobs because their education does not transfer, it's accepted but they can't get hired or they get passed over fora local.

yeah sure but compared to europe they are far more upper or middle class immigrants than lower class immigrants. The average education of Turks in USA is college, the average education of turks in belgium is fucking gradeschool not even highschool.
But I'll give you that there is also the fact in europe they will never be assimilated or accepted as full citizens. If I go to Canada and become muslim go to mosque everyday and have my son do that thing to my son would be called a canadian and no one would bat an eye. If I go to Germany remain atheist, refuse to speak turkish, constantly drink pork and beer, give my son a german name (turkis surname remaining) never teach my son a word of turkish my son would still be considered a turk he will never be accepted as a full german.

Ah ok. Yea that is a good point. I did notice that we are a lot more right wing than the EU. Like even our liberals bomb people and deport a lot of illegals. I live near a large mena city and it is actually very nice compacted to the African and Mexican areas. I think I was under the impression that Europeans got the same kind and were just being pussys

The thing is being a lower class immigrant isn't as innate here as it is in Europe.

I know a lot of immigrants who came from poor or refugee background and even when they did the song and dance or got the paper they still weren't given the time of day. Euros just have a weird complex over immigration.

America doesn't have the roaming bands of thieving gypsies who steal literally everything, turn nice fields, parking lots, parks and pastures into literal mudpits mixed with human shit after having 30+ caravans sitting there for a couple weeks. Not to mention the fucking mountains of trash they leave behind.

Pics related are the kinda gypsies WE are dealing with here.

Attached: Gypsies Sweden.jpg (3800x6335, 2.27M)

They have a ton of illegals, Blacks, native reserves and a ton of opium towns. they outstrip you

I've never met gypsy so don't
know much about them, but an Arab I've met were really nice person. His nationality was American, but he was raised in Algiers. In fact, he was the nicest and the most clever American guy I've ever met

Wow I never knew it was like that. Is it true that they have lived in Europe for a long time and never assimilated? Why do you think ?
This is true. However the universe states is a very big place unlike Europe. It is very easy to avoid such places.

We're talking about gypsies here. Who Americans love to defend for some reason.

I won't say anything about arabs we don't have them here outside of kebab shop.
BUT nice gypsies are ones expelled from their communities. To be a gypsy is to be raised to scam tourist out of their money and steal anything that isn't bolted to the ground.
Nice gypsie was probably denounced by his family and friends so he's not a real gypsy.

>Is it true that they have lived in Europe for a long time and never assimilated?
They have been here for hundreds of years yes. In the 1600's etc you got paid if you shot/hanged male adult gypsies in Sweden. Didn't stop them from staying here.
>Why do you think ?
They don't wanna assimilate. They don't wanna work or behave like normal humans. It goes against their entire culture of "being free" which for them means living in squalor.

Wow that’s crazy. I think I’ve met one before but he kinda said he was Russian then called himself a gypsey so I don’t think it counts. But yeah the only one I can think of is “gypseycrusador” who was a white nationalist but also a gypsey (lmao). He got arrested for illegal gun I think. Crazy people it seems

Attached: 23CD7622-07F0-4172-96A7-60BFF54F0E94.jpg (615x615, 55.28K)

also general tendency in european cultures is to distruts wanderers
If someone doesn't want to settle he's probably an outlaw or has bad intentions.

Attached: Werwolf[1].png (747x964, 1.5M)

Ah that’s makes sense. We have a similar thing with our “outlaw” folktales about the Wild West. So I think there might be a similarity. Thank you for sharing.