Post your biggest fuck up of your job that you ever had in your country

Post your biggest fuck up of your job that you ever had in your country

Attached: 1644606385235.png (646x595, 322.77K)

>job
user, I...

Attached: uselessness.png (1024x1024, 542.58K)

My biggest fuck up was working for a small family owned set of stores when I had offers from bigger stores that paid more. I was treated as a slave and still got fired. Then I moved to the other company and not only made more but I'm treated very well.

When I worked in pawnshop, I purchased forfeit rolex watch by a customer. After then I noticed and pleaded him to repay, but he didn't give any response and run away.

NEET, have you ever been any even worked?

my biggest fuck up at work was that i was a 16 year old kissless virgin and my hot 22 yo coworker asked to make out with me and i said no so she wouldn't feel uncomfortable.
now i'm her age and still kvh

Attached: AF54DC38-A858-4962-A3E3-AF4DC3D3FAF5.png (501x428, 176.52K)

I've put out plenty of code with bugs in because couldn't be bothered to fix. Never stayed in one job long enough to see any consequences of it. Now I'm NEET, fuck working

Do amerifags

I’m just started a job and I’m on a team with normies and like half women. One of the women that has my job title is well liked and is trying really hard to seem better than me.

Idk bros im fucked. I’m pretty reserved and not that likable and my team is full of normies and this popular bitch wants my head. My only saving grace is I do good work so my manager is probably in my corner for now.

ITT:
>wagecuck tales

Fuck I was trying to say "counterfeit" not "forfeit"

Why you kept working for them?

i felt i was ugly at the time (braces and pimples) plus i'm pretty sure i have some underlying fear of intimacy/affection because i don't even feel comfortable when my parents hug me sometimes
such is the life of a sigma male

Why does she have it out for you?

I have never really fucked bad on the job in a way that would put material or lives in danger except myself but it's never been noticed by others. However I've seen plenty of train conductor derailing train cars because of switch errors.

Cleaning a mall was fucking awful
Womens washrooms were a pain in the ass to clean because the position had no women so I had to shut down the washroom completely and usually had angry women yelling at me wondering why an 18 year old is in the washroom
Also they always had piss on the floors because women hover

People always liked me in all my jobs

idk she’s younger than me and very chatty and I’m pretty autistic and introverted and she probably thinks I’m rude I guess. Also im good at my job and I just started and I learned it quickly, maybe she feels threatened. I’m not some obnoxious oblivious guy though, i don’t act like super duper smart or hamm it up or anything.

Supposedly girls who hate you actually like you. Makes sense, because I mean why TF else would someone waste that kind of emotional energy.
Unironically you have the leverage

I remember when I was a receptionist at a clinic for rich people when I was younger and studying.
One day I let someone do an extremely expensive type of magnetic resonance without verifying his health insurance first. My boss didn't fire me but she was really pissed, then she sent me to train in another branch that gets crowded every single day. Most likely as punishment.

broke a baling machine and left an hour early so no one would notice it was me, ignored a customer who approached me with an impatient tone (got written up for that). those were at a supermarket, when i worked at Domino's i accidentally deleted a customer's order from the computer before putting it through, and he called an hour and a half later screaming at me and i had to listen to him for 10 minutes and report myself to corporate.

I was photographing a fashion show as an unpaid “assistant”. The dude who brought me along brought along a girl who was suppose to take my memory card and upload the photos (as I swap to my backup memory card). She randomly decided to just stop and watch the show. I left that night w/ the memory cards but nothing was uploaded. Boss man calls me next day at 8am screaming at me when he knew it wasn’t my job to upload. Told him to stfu and went back to sleep.

Went to the next show and gave him the memory card and he apologized lol

Attached: C2910A12-DEF7-42C3-98ED-3BA010DDAB35.jpg (644x800, 78.04K)

They were friends of family. Key word were.

was he Chinese or Zainichi Korean?

Same. I use to work retail (NEET atm) and customer service was hard because I’m an introvert too. It’s exhausting. Just gotta keep at it bro. Meme aside, Being a NEET no income is a worst feeling

Japanese. Or might be Chinese that pretending Japanese.