How do you stay happy knowing about all that is going on in the world?

How do you stay happy knowing about all that is going on in the world?

Attached: 01.jpg (800x420, 88.55K)

Who says I was even happy to begin with?

I hope to reborn as a Turk in my next life that's what keeps me going

I'm not happy. But i see things and people, and they give me perspective. So i live on knowing i can fuck with people

Why would you want that?

I don't give a fuck for 95% of the planet.

I just hope I die of old age before the collapse, or at least get the luxury of dying of old age instead of something else like starvation, flood, or heat stroke. There's nothing I can do.
I'm also confident there's life elsewhere in the universe, so that our retardation will only end life on this planet and not the entire universe.

Honestly its perspective, but i dont go into another persons perspective but rather i pretend im an asteroid circling around the sun. try it. everything that happens on earth is relative only to life on earth, war and poverty is what really brings people down, from an asteroids point of view, war for an asteroid means dodging other asteroids or smashing straight into them, you either survive to live another day or you destroy yourself to in order to be part of something bigger.

Attached: 1563276995841.png (756x756, 210.38K)

just a couple of days til the end of c0vid, frens

I'm not exactly happy.

But things are unironically improving. If you are being somewhat realistic about it. The main issue with it is for how long this will keep up.

Who said I'm happy? I am miserable.

i ignore it

>things are unironically improving
Such as?

Im cooming

Because the more it happens the more likely we change things.

Attached: sailors.jpg (640x541, 81.5K)

The world is literally ending. We live in a doomed world where only the fittest will survive. There is no god, just strength will be worshipped. I lament my bad luck being born in time to be a witness

Everything besides "le environment". Cars, houses, food, the internet and whatever. The internet used to be so shitty back in the day. Nowdays, you can get almost every single book imaginable and youtube doesn't fucking suck.
I can literally watch fucking Swedish cinema on demand while living on fucking Brazilian countryside. My father was somewhat rich (reasonably richer than me) and he never had any of that shit.

That's what you call improvement? Wow.

By not knowing

Things were always shitty, the main difference is that you wouldn't hear shit about it.