1. ur cunt

1. ur cunt
2. is your penis larger or smaller than your compatriots'?

Attached: 1600266282641.jpg (1500x1300, 428.51K)

HUNGary

i never actually measured it
seems ok

Attached: 1628373498270.jpg (1125x592, 179.13K)

flag
Chopped of my penis at 16

All these fucking penis size maps always contradict themselves.
India for example has almost the same size as Congo Republic in a few studies.
This is pseudoscience just like MBTI shit.

Attached: 1633987669489.jpg (1255x959, 130.87K)

I am 16.5ish but having ED problems recently from too much cooming

lmao delusional cope

Idk how to read eurofag/thirdie units but my dick is 6.5 inches and apparently that’s above average

That's around 16.5 cm

Everyone on Any Forums has a big dick

average according to this image
but i can confirm i'm usually smaller than most guys but the same thickness (it's quite thick)
since i had more sex with MVLATTO BVLLS, i'm usually smaller and thiner
but when dealing with white men, i usually have a similar length but way thicker

in my experience, i would say that the less european ancestry, the bigger and the thicker the cock is
i've had some that were so big and thick that i could barely fit the giant pumping head in my mouth

another weird fact is that i feel like hetero males have way smaller cocks than compared to gays, i wonder if science could confirm this

everyone is also tall and paper white

Not true. I'm only average (16 cm).

>My source? Shutterstock
Very clever anons in this thread

Damn. Not quite BBC tier, but well above average then. Based.
I have no incentive to lie about my dick size on an anonymous anime forum.

Larger, it appears

Attached: 1615214661736.jpg (1080x869, 97.15K)

>I have no incentive to lie about my dick size on an anonymous anime forum.
Why do you think self reported stats are always higher than measured numbers?

What do I gain from lying about my dick size on here lol. No one is confronting me about it in person, the situation is a little different isn’t it

Why do people lie in anonymous surveys? Who cares why they do it, it's common knowledge that people do lie in those.

What do you want me to post a picture of my dick against a ruler or something to prove to you that I’m not lying

I'm just pointing out that it is meaningless to say "I wouldn't lie online while anonymous".

For a long time I thought I was only 13 cm and I was very self-conscious about it but then during my first time I had the strongest erection in my life and we (me and my gf) actually measured my dick then and it was a little over 16 cm. I just find it difficult to get hard fully

Attached: pobrane.jpg (541x480, 45.52K)

Lil over 7in
Tbh it doesn’t feel big but I’d 1/4 girls I hit the cervix
Think that map is bs for Indians
In locker room they look similar to me
Granted we all flaccid lol

Larger, but why the fuck are we so low?

I’m unironically my genuine self on here because my words can’t be put to my name. My deepest darkest thoughts and feelings have been expressed here because they can’t be elsewhere. I larp occasionally like anyone else but aside from that I’m very honest about things here. I suppose it’s anyones prerogative to take what I say however they like.