Wrong

Wrong
Amerikkkan "music" came from irish work music, scottish folk, english protestant hymns, french military march AND NOT from Africa.
Amerikkkan "sports" were created by whites or corporate moguls trying to sell Doritos in a game with 3 hours of ads.

Caribbean and brazilian music came from Africa

Attached: 1644541210244-1.jpg (580x836, 205.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aCSOfXkqcyk
youtu.be/nwXY0II9-Mo
youtube.com/watch?v=4b9OILdCdwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Caribbean and brazilian music

Are a mix of western african, iberian and native music

there should be a separate word for american blacks because they aren't even black people anymore, they have nothing to do with africa in any way shape or form
it's like how americans are considered mutts instead of european, they've mutated into a new strain of human

They're trying to do that by giving them black with a capital B.
The argument is that they're so far removed from their ancestry that they've taken new ancestry as American blacks.

Hip hop, rap, etc, came to be after black americans stole mixers and record players during the blackouts. These don't represent american music as a whole but represent most of american musical exports
Brazilian music has african influences in some genres, but not all of them. European and Indigenous influence should be taken to accountability SPECIALLY because most musical instruments have their roots in Europe
You're a proxy

Charles Ives is the only American whose music is worth a damn.

I like peanut butter

actually jazz is like a fusion of jewish and cajun music

from all the latinamerican rythms the only ones that can be argued to not be black are bossanova, reggaeton, tango, and cumbia, and obviously all the mexican music, but bossanova is based on samba and lambada music, using european techniques done by Tarrega and started by a portuguese brazilians but they were trying to immitate, cumbia is not colombian, literally all the amerindeans played similar rythms like waynu and it is revisionist history done by americans using their biggest bitch in the region, colombia, as the cathalyst.

reggaeton, started in the west indies and done first by black dancehall musicians done in jamaica, but the rythm of dembow comes from india and it is part of the millenial traditional music of the biharis (indian gypsies).

tango, a complete and blantant we wuzzing, complete jewish subversion, tango is named after the italian word tanguere, which means playing and instrument or object, in this case playing music, tangar, tango. and the musical and rythm influences from tango comes from Bals Mussette, which is french and descends from Waltz, in fact Bals Mussette is the music played in Zelda Breath of the Wild by the bird with an achordeon and not tango, french were the main ethnic group of the uruguayan side of la plata while italians were the main ethnic group of the argentine side of la plata, tango an italian named with french music, jews say tango is the name of an african tribe that does not exist, anf that the 10 blacks that lived in the plata virreinato happened to be all from that tribe oh the coincidence, while playing a musical rythm that literally doesn't exist in africa and has never existed, saying the drums are clear african influence when they are spanish militar drums that do not come from moor influence but from roman times, the tympanum marching druming

in fact I reggaeton can be claimed by black people, the genre as it is was invented by them, they can claim bossanova after all the rythm is based in african music, they can even claim cumbia because only low IQ retards listen to that shit and finding clear musical chromicles of the chibchan amerindean is impossible colombians say cumbia is an afro-amerindean genre a fusion, but I will defend tango is 100% european and it is the most retarded and blantant we wuzzing, tango drums descend from roman tradition, other than that just listen to bals mussette to realize tango is literally just that

youtu.be/nwXY0II9-Mo

Tango came from the Africans. The rhythm are 100% BLACK and the instruments used in this music has been mastered and innovated by BLACKS.

Sorry but whiteys don't have sense of rhythm, that's why dance and music are all dominated by BLACKS. That's why all the rhythmic trends are attributed to BLACKS.

Wow that pin triggers me
10/10 bait OP.

Attached: DEE68C3D-AC5D-489E-B805-5B226C9D238E.jpg (1080x1082, 144.74K)

no the reason why they are attributed to blacks is because music is the only thing they are good at and whitout it they would be totally useless, jews know this and since they are the ones that write the wikipedia articles and history books they have given all the modern music genres to blacks

Its amazing how people think that any kind of muaic with drums = Africa

but I don't love mmerrica
also those nails are gross

Attached: GOBLINA OF BASEDNESS.png (719x689, 782.85K)

and tango drums are not tango drums but spanish drums

youtube.com/watch?v=4b9OILdCdwE

There are other rhythms in Brazil (and south america) besides funk, bossa Nova and Samba you know. The most popular genre in Brazil is caipira, have you heard about it? I can't notice African influence in Caipira for example

the most famous ones are salsa, mambo, merengue, samba, batucada, reggaeton, cumbia, funky, bossanova, mexican regional music, and to some extent tango, from all those all of them have had african or black influence in big or small way, except for mexican regional music, and for tango although in kike books tango is 100% african created by the niggest pitch dark blacks in the world even tho the historic evidence points at it being bullshit

that's what you call them. American blacks. Nothing about them are African, they're like 10th generation Americans lol

>only black people can make music
wow I sure am glad they can mumble rap the same few words a hundred times a record.

nah everything i hate about america is due to them and k words.

Why is mexican regional music the exception?
Very interesting posts btw