Taliban has formed an anti India operations unit called "Panipat Operations Unit" referencing the Battle of Panipat...

Taliban has formed an anti India operations unit called "Panipat Operations Unit" referencing the Battle of Panipat between the Maratha and the Afghan Empire in 1761.

Attached: Screenshot_2022_0211_224807.jpg (720x1534, 242.13K)

sounds like fake news to be honest
why would Taliban do this very specific thing just for India

good morning sir

India WILL be incorporated into the 21st century neo-caliphate and there's NOTHING you can do about it, hinducel. The Taliban will go much further than ISIS wanted.

Attached: 1621774111915.png (871x523, 484.04K)

Taliban are anti India from the official position. They even hijacked an Indian airlines flight in 2001.

dindushitters vs muzzrats LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The Taliban is the MAGA of South Asia. Worse than the BJP. Fuck em.

Attached: 2mG56rh.jpg (2489x3264, 3.25M)

Keep us in perpetual conflict. The true goal. Fuck this, Islam is a plague upon earth.

>The motive for the hijacking apparently was to secure the release of Islamist terrorists held in prison in India. The hostage crisis lasted for seven days and ended after India agreed to release three terrorists – Mushtaq Ahmed Zargar, Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh, and Masood Azhar.
You got any other Taliban friends in prison?

We shoot on sight now.

the Muslims of the subcontinent are extremely stupid. here is a nuclear armed majority that is willing to forget most of the past, the LEAST you can do is let them forget it and launch covert attacks on them

no, instead you want to keep reminding Hindus of how you conquered them 13,000 years ago while now the Hindus have ICBMs, mRNA viral design capability, nuclear capability, and weapons that far surpass you.

beyond based, fuck india until they take back their gypsies

but afghanistan sirs has no border with indian sirs? how do they reedeem terror cards????

no one gives a single fuck, pajeet

scared potter?

yes sir
soviet nukes worked in afghanistan

Pakistan will let them cross over lol. Thats what happened in Kashmir in 1990s. Taliban started operating in Kashmir

>muslim sirs are bad
>but paki sirs have to export terrorist sirs from afghanistan to cause trouble in kasmir

seems fishy to me

No, just annoyed. War is expensive and not worth the time but you people have nothing else to do in life other than drag everyone down.

Pakistan will give their land to launch terror. India will get excuse to become more and more anti-muslim. Pakistan would become more terrorist filled country. Hopefully pakistan dies in their second attempt to use Taliban against us.

dont respond to the roach

the world is overpopulated. i would cheer and be happy to see war between paki and indian sirs. you guys have so many people anyway.

Attached: tal.jpg (750x532, 53.67K)

Not really no. You don't get it sir.

Pajeet Muslims are pussy as hell. They won't fight unless you get an external force behind them. When they get backing of Pashtuns, or a superior Muslim race, that's when they chimp out against Hindus.

Have observed this throughout history. Indian Muslim Empires didn't conquer until they got help from their Central Asian and Afghanistani Muslim kin.

Pakis, aka Punjabis and Sindhis are relatively docile Muslims. Afghans whopped them into submission for centuries. They need their support to launch attacks on the Hindus.

Thats based and all but would our cuck government let that happen? I have faith in the military in handling these chimps but I feel like no one wants to see it come to an end.
Why do we even have to wait for them to attack? I don't like India playing defence.
Anyways, I don't know much, Im a small-time codemonkey so I cant help you with your biowarfare plans.

everything is going to plan

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 57.57K)

this why paki sirs simp for turkey???

Attached: 1613749789965.png (298x298, 131.68K)

muskaansisters...

Attached: 1638807290277.png (147x195, 29.83K)

hope they dont do anything to tamil nadu, we dindu partake in that hijab drama at all
Retarded sanghis have it coming...

Attached: 1493828200154.png (314x457, 46.96K)

Ab aao panipat me. Khattar ji aapki maa chod denge.

You're not tamil.

indian sirs nothing personal but i would like to genocide you guys. (pakis included)

Attached: turkmen.webm (500x220, 2.89M)

Hindus are Hindus for them. Delhi Sultanate invaded Tamil Nadu in 1311 and destroyed multiple temples in Tamil Nadu during its jihad against the infidels of Hindustan.

You andga ponda blackies are the same Hindus as us to them.

This is an international board, chang

Cool

I don't think he's Tamil.

Hahahahahahaha YOU'RE INDIAN HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nigger that hijab autism was unnecessary and stupid
you should have just let them be

Except for the fact that they're actually successful and defeated us.

I find it interesting

i support INDIA

Das rite