I am EXTREMELY nervous because I sold my bed to a woman and she’s coming to pick it up...

I am EXTREMELY nervous because I sold my bed to a woman and she’s coming to pick it up. Because I’m really weak I lied and told her I cannot help her move the bed because Im recovering from a surgery so she needs to come with someone (I never had a surgery). So she’s coming with a woman friend. And they will have to move the bed without my help. Ialso have severe social anxiety and Im scared they will think I look strange and leave

Attached: 25DCA9EA-C8AF-46E1-9DBD-8B85FCFB3B85.jpg (619x460, 45.66K)

remember to livestream it for your friends on Any Forums

>Ialso have severe social anxiety and Im scared they will think I look strange and leave
She's buying a bed from you.
They're not thinking about you at all.
She just wants the bed.
If you help them move it, the ordeal be over faster.

Jesus christ they’re here

What kind of woman buys a used bed from a strange man? That's where you have sex in (OP likely didn't though)

Brazil is a mysterious country

post penis

Just give her the damn bed and act weak so that she can see it would be of poor taste to ask you to help the bed.

That will be one and the last encounter with them in your life so you don't have to get worried about it.
There will be no further interaction at all.

But what if they laugh at him?

>trusting women to pick up furniture
they will drop and damage it, damage your floor and not pay

laugh back at her

They will shoot you and rob you

They want to fuck you bro for sure, be sure to whip your cock out just to be safe

What if they laugh at his dick?

What if you gag on my balls

What if they laugh at your balls?

That brazilanon then could act total dick in exchange to the degree he wouldn't in his daily life.

I'm laughing at you

OP did they take it?

They're laughing at him

Op wanted me to tell everyone he had a panic attack and was hospitalized.

Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers

Dude she just wants a fucking bed (for fucking too probably kek). Stop asking questions and just sell it to them. I know you're probably crying rn but it's ok you won't see them again.

how can you have anxiety in Brazil

Did they laugh at him?

Pretty sure OP is gay (Brazil is the gayest country in the Americas)

Attached: images (22).jpg (499x513, 15.86K)

He's Brazilian so he has a BBC. He'll be fine.

Do you think he washes his dick regularly

OP didn't reply because he's fucking both of them at the same time right now.

do you think ur dad is gay?