Why are Americans so afraid of Russians on the internet?

Why are Americans so afraid of Russians on the internet?

Attached: 1644409601905.jpg (750x1334, 141.62K)

Australians are scarier

Because Americans, while claiming to value free speech and opinions, really only want to hear their own opinions and those that support their values. It’s not just an American thing, it’s a human thing. So even if Russia is Astro turfing it doesn’t really invalidate the idea, it simply amplifies ideas that already exists that people could agree with. But it’s easy to dismiss for some people by claiming that their ideas are ‘invalid’ because it aligns with a rival. The internet has made propaganda far more effective.

I thought any person was allowed to use the Internet. Am I an illegal immigrant here? I have no permit

Attached: 1644342964115.jpg (594x606, 21.65K)

It reads like a satire. I'm sure authors wrote that headline in this particular way on purpose, right?

>there could be Russians reading my posts RIGHT NOW
what the fuck bros???

Attached: 1639163275642.jpg (480x454, 205.4K)

>tp
>tf
Okay lmao.

I am looking for this article but can't find it. Is it real?
Since Putin hacked the 2016 election with rare pepes there is an entire class of people who think everyone who disagrees with them is Russian and all opposition is organized by Putin himself. Putin is personally responsible for school shootings and invented racism.
No I am not joking, there are people here who really think this.

That's a lot of left wing conspiracy nuts out there.

boo

Putin invented truck horns with a specific pitch specifically to terrorize ottawa and spread covid - cbc probably

Russia is consuming the united states culturally that's what's happening.
When the cold war ended some hoped that the opposite will happen, but it backfired and now people are shocked when they realize how day by day their own country starts to resemble Russia from the 1990s.
They look at us and see their own reflection, a copycat and it drives them mad and makes them experience an identity crisis.
There's a book by Dostoyevsky called "The Double", i highly suggest people to read it to understand what's really going on.

I AM YOU AND YOU ARE ME.

AHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOP

I hear Ottawa syndrome has similar symptoms to Havana syndrome.

Russia has active paid shills on twitter, reddit and even on Any Forums some are organized organically but some are paid. Around 2014-2015 Worldnews for example moved a lot based on how Russia was doing in Syria.
Any Forums also have Russian trolls most of them organize in telegram groups. They have been active since 2013-2014ish but russian trolls are historically developed in early 2000s even late 90s. I remember reading a Russian blog was complaining about how they dominated the inner political debate online back in 2006.
People heavily underestimate how often specific trolls target these places. And you don't need too many people to control the narrative. Did you know Karaboğa was invented by one autist whom no turk liked but he consistently post it everwhere and made it popular?

take your meds creep

I’m not crazy - you are.

>I’m not crazy - you are.

Attached: 790.png (886x1080, 607.15K)

Russian Janny gets paid by the government

A shitload of American sites have begun geoblocking Russian IPs. They are in the full on Red Scare 2.0 mode now.

Attached: 1638515184604.jpg (300x222, 12.53K)

Relax schizo. We’re in this together.

yes we are friends now put on the mask take the vaccine and go watch some cnn

Attached: 0df.jpg (1454x1520, 124.18K)

I don't watch the news, i think they're lying.

>the tv people lie to me!

Attached: 3f0.png (700x1200, 77.34K)

I am infiltrating this thread

Attached: 1603926555933.png (616x761, 305.77K)