I'd like to know about the medicinal properties of cow dung and piss from my indian brothers

I'd like to know about the medicinal properties of cow dung and piss from my indian brothers.
Did you try it yourself? How did it affect your covid immunity?

According to your BJP scholars it's suppose to help in tackling covid
india.com/uttar-pradesh/drink-cow-urine-to-stop-coronavirus-spread-bjp-mla-urges-all-demonstrates-on-camera-4648311/

Do you just need to eat them or do you need to bathe with cow dung as shown in picrelated?

If you have question about camel piss, please ask any muslim. I'm not one of them.

Attached: png_20220211_194100_0000__01.png (1000x1189, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3117312/
jddtonline.info/index.php/jddt/article/view/4267
researchgate.net/publication/286375487_Diversified_uses_of_cow_urine
google.com/amp/s/www.timesnownews.com/amp/health/article/seven-health-benefits-of-cow-urine-that-will-surprise-you/73375
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4566776/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0975947616304156
who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/middle-east-respiratory-syndrome-coronavirus-(mers-cov)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unlike your stupid shitskin inbred god muhammad who recommends you camelpiss and due your subhuman religion's existence we are experiencing corona cow piss and cow shit unironically have medicinal properties and have been patented by U.S.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3117312/
jddtonline.info/index.php/jddt/article/view/4267
researchgate.net/publication/286375487_Diversified_uses_of_cow_urine
google.com/amp/s/www.timesnownews.com/amp/health/article/seven-health-benefits-of-cow-urine-that-will-surprise-you/73375
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4566776/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0975947616304156
Keep in mind it's only for Indian cows non-indian cow breeeds are subhuman like you my shitskinbred camelpiss worshipping bhangali dalit fren

My man Green Japan

shift+click

veru good post sir

Attached: AB939F6F-7968-4402-AF01-46D1E98244DF.jpg (720x575, 83.36K)

Attached: michael-jackson-popcorn.gif (640x640, 1.81M)

Fucking Indians, why do you worship cows?

YOU WILL DRINK THE PISS
DOESN'T MATTER COW OR CAMEL
AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY :)

To shock BRITISHERS like you

Attached: ChaDoflamingo.jpg (810x468, 61.7K)

At least cows are productive unlike the one that's been on top of your throne forever!

Don't drink camel piss subhuman Mudslime religion resulted in corona virus.
This proves Muhammad was dumb inbred shitskin and a scammer worse than the call center ones. Prophet muhammad and Bhangalis are subhuman shitskins and should be exterminated kek
who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/middle-east-respiratory-syndrome-coronavirus-(mers-cov)

There queen is an inbred germanigger monkey who drink blood and fucks little Britishers. She's also a Jew and related to muhammad. These stupid Anglo monkeys used to shit in streets before they came to India and stole all the toilets.

:D

>cow piss and cow shit unironically have medicinal properties and have been patented by U.S.
>posts articles from ResearchGate unironically
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA
Nice "research" you got there street shitter. What's next?

>If you have question about camel piss, please ask any muslim. I'm not one of them
Maybe comprehension is not your strongest class
>shitskin
While majority of your look like this. Actually indians are darker than bangladeshis on average cause bangladesh doesn't have south india. Keep coping retard

>sciencedirect
>ncbi
WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO FUCKING WAY YOU ACTUALLY POSTED THIS SHIT
FUCKING KEEEK
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

It's over for you retards.... it never truly even began for your "religion"

Sure shitskin keep coping you dogmunching nigger

>She's a Jew
lel no she's not, that's an actual cope from Any Forumscels.

>Germanigger
angloids are germanic (anglo-SAXON, she comes from a saxon house)

>Muhammad (PBUH)
Through one of her ancestors which was iberian (Zaida de Sevilla) who was of a family that claimed succession from muhammad

kek kangladeshi trying to act uppity

>T.Coping Mudslime liberal shitskins
Your coping seething and dilating won't change anything

Attached: 3f02f315dae886eb29d933cb60516e95f98c2f72b5f58373bf1784e9efb80776.jpg (784x520, 69.05K)

you sure do have a lot of "research" there bro. care to give me a gist of atleast a couple of the papers you've linked, the procress, and the people and the base concept on which the research was done on?
try doing it without copy pasting shit directly from the article too
kek my sides, screenshotting this right now

>Don't drink camel piss
>thinks happiness is a choice
NGMI

>Actually indians are darker than bangladeshis on average cause bangladesh doesn't have south india.
Kek Sure my shitskinned gook eyed nigger

Attached: download (22).jpg (275x183, 10.62K)

Inch was a mistake

I sent you the links read it and figure it out on your own you dumb inbred

i mean atleast cow has higher IQ than average indian in this thread calling other browns shitskin lmfao. keep drinking piss street poopers
pic clearly showing white indian. indians are whiter than whites. brown coping manlets with 5'7" prime minister

Attached: image_2022-02-11_210853.png (500x408, 263.44K)

It's over for you bro...