White europeans be like: let's go to the nude beach

white europeans be like: let's go to the nude beach

why are they like this? no other ethnicity does this

Attached: 086d03393b6c0ef2ede1a721052f3034--reaction-pictures-frogs.jpg (236x236, 10.01K)

I'm turkish and I do this

Blacks do that too because they get the opportunity to show off their big cocks

i literally live 10min away on foot from a nudist beach and i would like to go but i dont have the balls

Browns do nudist everything

really? do you never wear clothes?

brown pipo be like
>'white' is an ethnicity

ukraine pipo be like: my mom, sister, wife will be raped by russian soldiers in the coming months I myself will die a cowardly death screaming like a child

Attached: TbCUHMB.png (800x800, 601.32K)

>gets 200 of his countrymen shot down by russian monkeys with a SAM launcher, swallows it down and asks for more like a good cuckold

I do.
I'm naked at home right now.

d*tch are not my countrymen lol

It feels good to be naked tbqh. You should try sleeping naked sometime.

gringos be like: let's invade this country and force them to suck our cock, if they refuse we will declare war against them and afterwards sanction the fuck out of them so they starve to death

why are they like this? no other country does this

Attached: 351.png (686x526, 277.01K)

brown pipo be like: let's go to the beach nude

Oh my God noooo I cannot stop myself from thinking about SEX because nudity is all about SEX and my little moral values are being challenged because people in some country in the world are nude without having SEX!

Attached: picture-artwork-marine_the_last_summer_2_montalivet_france-1000-1000-110034.jpg (782x1000, 65.22K)

>Only White people ever invaded another country at any Point in History ever

Brown people are so Dumb its unreal

I assume at least 50% of people in nudist beaches are exhibitionist weirdos.

didn't imply that but ok
thanks for showing your insecurities

I think all of our official ones are on the south of the country, some are quiet enough you could probably get away with it anyway

>Declaring war after invading
wtf

more land for mcdonalds

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-11 10.13.40 AM.png (255x325, 130.18K)

go back