My fellow british posters despise this picture because they cannot refute it

My fellow british posters despise this picture because they cannot refute it

Does your country have a similar blackpill

Attached: 1637743106330.png (1424x864, 361.64K)

The minister for Brexit opportunities will fix this.

yes.

Attached: mexico collage.jpg (1024x714, 362.33K)

>living in london
take the countryside pill mate

Attached: 6FB6B5C5-C5D7-4236-B945-AB6598CDF699.jpg (796x448, 142.08K)

>just move somewhere with no jobs or people your age bro
Looks fine at least its sunny

Opportunity wise we're in the top 5 worldwide, if you exclude the microscopic meme countries probably 2nd behind the USA.

Can you suffer here? Yes, but only if you're an absolute idiot.

Attached: FCB36AFB-C921-4FFB-BF7F-7A9F4795F9EE_1_201_a.jpg (1536x1129, 451.67K)

>Looks fine at least its sunny

kek, every human has sun in their land.

Attached: 37_Lyndon_Johnson_3x4.jpg (914x1216, 92.56K)

>they cannot refute it
i have multiple times

YOUR EXPERIENCE IS YOURS
please stop projecting your shit life onto everyone

Looks comfy to me. Especially that pub.

Get a job.

>every human has sun in their land.
uh..
this job is literally in the 0.5%ile of opportunities this is actually like 100x less representative than my OP post
i earn more than most people in this country, i can only imagine that my gripes with life are only much much graver for the average person.

Attached: sunshine-hours-usa-europe.png (722x1144, 40.12K)

would i be complaining about london rents and commutes if i had no job?
the pub is actually in ireland.

lol

i live in the +3500 zone, believe, its not funny.

too much sun is easy to mitigate.
but you can literally do NOTHING about too little sun.

you can go back inside if need be.
i can stop the sun from setting at 3:30pm.

It's not typical but what you posted just describes a part time minimum wage worker living in the UKs most expensive city and not an average person at all.

>describes a part time minimum wage worker
nah more like someone on £40-£50k working full time in a skilled job.

people on minimum wage in london, don't live in london.

>i earn more than most people in this country
you dont work
now that bullshits out the way
that blatant lie has been swept off the map

we can get down to the important stuff like are you in a wheel chair or something? are you a cripple?
obviously you are 80IQ just able to function so theres no reason why your life should be imposed onto mine

your lifes dire

Get a job.

This. I grew up in a shitty town in the North East and now I'm working in a well paying and important job in London. I also didn't go to Uni straight out of sixth form. Anyone who says this country doesn't have social mobility is either lazy or stupid. If you apply yourself you can achieve a lot here.

Honestly after seeing this picture I think you Europeans have it good.
White people don't have any business with the ridiculous hot temperatures over here. I've only ever lived in northern states for a reason and even then the summers can reach 100 degrees, it's fucking bullshit.

yes i do work. i currently work from home but eventually i will be forced back into my london office.

you realise that people have things called smartphones that they connect to the internet with?
i have a job
wow you have a well paying and important job in London, that's great so this picture entirely applies to you:
you have the social mobility of being a rentcuck who can't afford their own vehicle and faces constantly cloudy weather in a city that doesn't care?
that's the thing, the height of aspiration here, the sum of all your hard work, your grit, your determination, your wits and your cunning, all amount to becoming a captive market for a bunch of landlords in london.
that's the problem. the problem isn't that you can't get a degree (for £9k a year) or respectable sounding job title.