AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>To gain a deeper understanding of what "blaccent" is -- and why it isn't alright for non-Blacks to use it -- we talked to Nsenga K. Burton, co-director of the film and media management concentration at Emory University, who has studied depictions of race in Hollywood.

>"Cultural appropriation," she said, "is when you appropriate someone's culture for financial gain and influence without acknowledging the origins of that cultural practice or reinvesting your financial gains into the community from which the culture was taken."

>But whether or not someone gives credit or financial support to the Black community, it's "never acceptable to use a blaccent," Burton says.

>"Some people claim they can use it because they grew up around Black people and love Black culture. If that's the case, then support all of Black culture. Don't just borrow the most popular parts of it for your personal enjoyment and gain while ignoring the larger issues like anti-Black racism and state-endorsed violence that Black people face."

So can I tell niggers who use proper English that they're stealing white culture without acknowledging its origins and properly reinvesting their financial gains back into white communities?

Attached: SmartSelect_20220211-135332_Chrome.jpg (1440x1486, 517.31K)

>So can I tell niggers who use proper English that they're stealing white culture without acknowledging its origins and properly reinvesting their financial gains back into white communities?

Blacks think that speaking normal is “acting white”, it’s not even an American phenomenon. Africans here think the same way.

>blaccent
ebonic is how inbred irish and white trash talk in the past, so they're basically speaking the whitest of the white accent

>Talking in an accent is now cultural appropriation
Why do progressives want to segregate racial cultures so much?

if your name is an ebonic misspelling of a brand name, I think you're allowed to use a negro accent

She dropped that name though. She's now Nora and she's in stupid capeshit movies that's why people are mad

Nah but fr people who be speaking like this on social media when you can tell just by looking at them they don't speak like that irl, gotta be joking. Suck my dick

yoooooooo deez niggas wilin' frfr

nuffin wrong wit what i be sayin, nawimean, mah nigga?

i keep it hunnid, no cap

irrelevant if she grew up speaking that way. so-called ebonics is just a racial mythos anyway (created by whites) and is very similar to many other englishes.

Stop appropriating our culture please
No matter how influential

Attached: blacktiktokprotestsappropriation.png (767x950, 435.23K)

American blacks are the biggest bunch of fucking babies on Earth. Thank God that you do not have to deal with them.

Afro-saxons aren't as bad as mutt whites when it comes to self-aggrandizement

Is this "cultural appropriation"?

Can an Asian do a white face? Can a white do a yellow face?

Attached: cosplay race mixed.jpg (1636x1715, 341.59K)

ayo you gots to stop actin yt yungin

She didn't though she went back to speaking like a human being after she got famous

Is this?

Attached: AD7148DF-A671-4B7E-9B63-9C039552439E.jpg (1094x810, 265.02K)

>The word Ebonics was originally coined in 1973 by African American social psychologist Robert Williams[2] in a discussion with linguist Ernie Smith (as well as other language scholars and researchers) that took place in a conference on "Cognitive and Language Development of the Black Child", held in St. Louis, Missouri.[3][4
Seethe more.

>white people actually let this happen

lol

lmao even

whites are gonna go extinct

>We need to define what we speak. We need to give a clear definition to our language...We know that ebony means black and that phonics refers to speech sounds or the science of sounds. Thus, we are really talking about the science of black speech sounds or language.
Ebonics is scientific tawk. We talking about a system of scientific measurement, yt boy.

what a horrible country to live in

Before it probably was called AAVE instead of that stupid nig name