Just be white

You can be physically deformed, literally suffer from dwarvefism, obese, beta, dicklet, poor, homeless, bad higiene, and still be considered atractive by wonen as long as youre white.

Attached: 1622141121923.jpg (1635x1215, 143.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JQ2f5OVZ7Oo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where the fuck do darkies get this cope from? It isn't true.

Just be brown/black.
You can be physically deformed, literally suffer from dwarvefism, obese, beta, dicklet, poor, homeless, bad higiene, and still be considered atractive by white wonen as long as youre brown/black.

This is not true you fucking liar.

Imagine being so mentally ill that you think all your problems will be fixed by being a certain ethnicity.

Nerdy incel looking tech guys easily gets asian and indian girls among programmers as long as theyre white

That's because they're smart and a lot of them are actually decently attractive once they actually do something about their appearance

>Incel looking nerds
>Atractive

youtu.be/JQ2f5OVZ7Oo

Attached: 2.png (1264x710, 1003.77K)

Anyone can attract black women, even if you are ugly as fuck.
Black women are the easiest in the world (except the american ones, they seem to have a bitchy attitude)

Attached: 1643872232907.gif (163x282, 232.34K)

White incel cope with no bearing on reality

you haven't been around much white people

I have nigger fatigue so bad.

T. Diaspoo in grief

We spicels already went through it and we know about what we talk tho

Based, I need to see that show

Im white and have litterally never had a woman show interest or be repulsed by my sexual interest

I doubt anybody would mourn the death of any of these people

Attached: 1636828720834.jpg (1255x959, 130.87K)

Go to sleep Cer0n

Maybe in your shithole but not here in America or anywhere in the west for that matter.

This makes me want to do things in Minecraft

kino