WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN A TRADE AGREEMENT WITH ENGLAND?

Attached: 1644543654675.jpg (500x420, 25.39K)

No and I want to break my country's current trade agreement with US and Canada, make one with mercosur and other latin american countries.

I’m not sure what the benefit of canzuk would be considering our bureaucrats are talking more and more about expanding trade in Asia

i dunno what you are selling? what are you selling ?
knock off american culture? dont need
fish? got loads
milk and cheese out of the question

anglos are evil

Attached: 1593929625702.png (930x558, 868.91K)

engines? prefer japan

I get it.

YES
WHATS THAT?
20 BARRELS OF SCOTTISH OIL PER YARD OF FISH?
YES PLEASE!

*denounces you*

SQUID TRADE

>pay you to go to war
Heh, nothing personal civ

Fuck off you commy piece of shit.
Is that what you want?
Pinochet MARK 2?!

no but I'll denounce England

Attached: civ5.jpg (625x220, 43.97K)

Attached: Archie Comics.jpg (399x368, 19.04K)

yeah argentina and brazil could be hyper powers they've got the resources to make china and america look like finland

My OTP

Attached: images (5).jpg (783x392, 46.5K)

what nations could they possibly add to civ 7?

they'll probably try some eskimo thing or aboriginal australians or something, i mean they've already gone down to the level of "mapuche"

but it's annoying that they always make USA the most shit civ because they don't want to seem biased or whatever

gee, wonder why they haven't done it yet

>they always make USA the most shit civ because they don't want to seem biased or whatever
the US was pretty strong in 6 it's just 6 is a shit game

unironically we should join the commonwealth

US was not strong in 6

but i just looked up the "tier rankings" that people have made for that game, and they're all 100% wrong, they all have russia and germany in top tier and eleanor of aquitaine in bottom tier, so everyone's just always wrong about everything and you're no exception

Queen Elizabeth I of England wakes up…at GITMO!

Eleanor is fucking garbo in multiplayer my man, nobody gives a shit about peace there if they see you slowly converting a city they'll just invade your ass