Do you enjoy the cinema and television from your country? How often do you watch it?

Do you enjoy the cinema and television from your country? How often do you watch it?

Attached: 1644514727676.jpg (1255x2256, 642.04K)

At this point, no and never. Hollywood isn't even entertaining anymore.

Kek

>Modern war
>People of other color
Guess who had blacks in the army
The us France and UK

with my asian gf, daily, before or after sex.
I pretty much always pick what we watch

>that pic
Imagine seething that much

What's wrong about these movies? This has to be bait

Yes
A few

Cool guide, OP. I'll surely make good use of it.

All amazing films. I don't see a problem

This is the most aggressively Jewish image I've ever seen, and that's really saying something. (Also ignoring that it's all about movies.) Still, that some subhuman shitheap thought this was worth compiling and wasting their time over something they detest so much is worth a mild chuckle. Mostly because I know they live in abject misery and rage.

Attached: 1513426182843.png (500x434, 67.31K)

me

no, this was definitely made by a wh*te g*rl, or a cringey white-acting azn/arab/latinx

Whoever made it is still infected with the same kind of parasite as them.

I haven’t watched television in 5 years and haven’t been to the cinema since “the force awakens.” The last movie I watched was “joker” when I pirated it from some sketchy free movie site like 2 years ago. I don’t have a Netflix account or any of that shut either. I’m just not interested in movies or shows anymore.

Boats > Silent Hero Journey Boy > Fight Fight Fight > 5 minute kino discussion with a roastie > An Idiot Saves the President > Rich Boy Hero 4
fight me

Attached: 1543009401487.jpg (249x249, 13.41K)

based incel

list was made by leftypol types for their laughable attempts to "raid" Any Forums

>incel
I’ve had three gfs

>boats
What movies are these supposed to be? Waterworld?