Do you wear shoes indoors in your cunt?

Do you wear shoes indoors in your cunt?

Attached: 1644547946503.jpg (1080x1655, 416.65K)

No, and it really weirds me out that most people here apparently don't. I can't fully relax until my shoes are off.
Slippers are an exception.

for the first time I say this sincerely: do americans really? on tv americans always wear shoes indoors and I've seen just enough irl evidence to say they might but not enough to be sure.

do we really? I always feel wired having my shoes on in someone else's house.

I only put them on when I'm heading out. If i'm staying inside I just wear flops.

shoes indoors is uncivilized

Where do americans take their shoes of? Next to the bed? What the hell is wrong with these people

I always ask if they do the shoeless thing and I’ll respect their ways. If they don’t care I’ll leave them on.

I’ll wear slippers in my house but I might leave my shoes on for a while before/after I go somewhere.

You don't enter my home with your shoes on simple as. Faggots and old people may need houseshoes fine they shall get them but your street shoes are left at the front door

>Why are you assuming that your guests' shoes are dirtier than your floors?
Because I don't fucking wear shoes indoor and mop it time to time? What is this retarded logic and projections of amuriswines? Bitch were stepping on god knows what on the street and want to smear it all over my floor for unknown reason, fucking ban amerikans of existence already

By walking on dirt and literal shit, which both are not found on my indoor floor. If you refuse to take off your shoes, I'll...shoo you out heh heh.

Wikipedia says that it's traditional to leave your shoes on in most states except Alaska, Hawaii, and some other places that get a lot of rain or snow. I take my shoes off and I grew up in one of those places, for what it's worth.

They sleep with them on

I think they just love the smell of hobo's feces, spits and vomit all over their floors and can't live without it

nope
only chancla

Attached: 1600471916012.png (449x489, 303.33K)

Part of their culture

Attached: file.png (400x266, 178.71K)

Fuck you, I'll keep using my shoes inside my house, you area ll whinny bitches, I don't want to tie and untie my shoes everytime I go out.
I feel like an absolute dork while wearing slippers + regular clothes
Not wear them for 20 minutes means your feet will be cold until you go to bed and that shit sucks.
You are overall more vulnerable without your shoes and I like to feel ready for everything, this thread is full of fags. I hate whenever someone tells me to not wear shoes inside some house, grow a pair.

Attached: compton nigga.png (662x720, 1.14M)

>Not wear them for 20 minutes means your feet will be cold until you go to bed and that shit sucks.
Ever heard of socks

No. Nobody in immediate family, extended family, family friends, school/work-type friends, etc.

my mom would kill that person

Yeah, it doesn't matter if you wear them or not, the floor is fucking cold. I just can't feel comfortable using some loose ass slippers that will fall off if I move my feet too hard. Also those same slippers make a worst job at keeping my feet warm than my shoes.

The non meme answer? It depends. My house and my family always took their shoes off at the front door, but I had some friends that lived in more rural areas that didn't. It seems that it's more common to leave them on if you're in and out of the house a lot with a more labor intensive job like farmer or something, or really busy with kids.