What is your opinion about the zoomer generation of your country

what is your opinion about the zoomer generation of your country

Attached: FLHugcVWYAEGi8Q.jpg (640x676, 86.08K)

Remember when anons were unironically shilling for genz being "generation zyklon". What made such cope?

they meant that we deserve it

if a right winger posted something half as aggressive, even as a joke, the fbi would execute a no-knock warrant on their house and “accidentally” assassinate them

I'm zoomer and I only really care about football and the ethnic replacement of the white British tbqh mate

Can I get the schizo to english translation?

some of us are based some of us are cringe.
People are more based in private than they are in public.
good camera phones really ruined fun.
Thier tools of conformity now and the world would better without them.
The world lacks IRL anonymity. You can't just go to another city and reinvent yourself. Your past follows you everywhere for better or worse.

my nephew is a fat faggot who plays apex legends and sends me tiktok links I don't open. Otherwise I have zero interaction with anyone under the age of 25

was chinese or urdu your first language? reread my sentence you fucking tard

my little brother wants to drop out of high school to become a youtuber

Most cops around the world are corrupt
#percumalaporpolisi

I want to fuck them.

source?

He'll probably end up richer in the future

If your in your 30s some of them have a daddy fetish going on, last girl I was with was 20 though their personalities are even more dry wall tier than millennial women. Their nice for fucking but long term dating nah.

>Um chile it's the racism for me
CHI CHI LE LE EN EL MAPA NOCE VE

what's stopping you?

Attached: indonesian and a pawggy.jpg (700x419, 261.1K)

American rightwingers openly threaten civil war for like 7 years now.
They didnt even stop when cheeto hitler was president.
So where are the mass arrests? Every Any Forumstard would be in jail by now and this website closed down if that were the case.
You just want to play victim.

fuck off gypsy

let me tell you about your country.

don't give a fuck

Attached: (C93) [Meshikutteneru. (Atage)] Class no Ohime-sama, Shiawase Mesubuta ni Nariagaru. _ The Class Princess Rises into a Blissful Sow [English] [ATF] - v1_ (C93) [Meshikutteneru. (Atage)] Class no Ohime-sama, Shiawase Mesubuta ni Nariagaru. _ - 12.jpg (1280x1835, 664.25K)

those answers really say it all, romanian bro