A Russian security guard has drawn eyes on a painting. He was charged 500$ and sentenced to 1 year of imprisonment

A Russian security guard has drawn eyes on a painting. He was charged 500$ and sentenced to 1 year of imprisonment.

Is this true?

Attached: _123207095_--2.jpg (976x549, 109.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

znak.com/2022-02-07/glaza_kartine_uchenicy_malevicha_podrisoval_ohrannik_elcin_centra
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based guard
Cringe government

The painting was shit anyways

And that guard's name?
Banksy.

Yes
znak.com/2022-02-07/glaza_kartine_uchenicy_malevicha_podrisoval_ohrannik_elcin_centra

Attached: 001cc8772692242710609dc5feee422b.jpg (640x425, 18.09K)

^ although he is not getting jailed
He was charged with vandalism that could lead to getting community restitution or fined up to $500

it's pencil, just erase that shit lmao

kek

>Banksy dabbing on 1 year of Syberian gulag

Attached: 15285143_0.jpg (630x630, 82.58K)

>community restitution
You mean in Syberia?

what the fuck was his problem? regardless of what you think about a painting, why would you draw on it?

Probably bored to death and stopped giving a shit a long time ago, I reckon.

It was his first day

Based Russian BTFO Western decadence.

insanely based

What do you think, lol, he's off his nut. The voices probably told him the figures were evil or some shit. He was already on trial for death threats some time ago because he yelled at some woman about intending to kill her.
The maximum penalty he's facing is 40k rubles fine or 3 months arrest. Apparently, police was involved mostly in order to make sure the insurance pays out.

looks better honestly

They need more than eyes. Where are the mouths? He should have drawn that too.
jfc those people are barely human. Look at their necks. That whole picture needs a redo.

Dimwit, it's a Russian/Soviet painter, she was a student of Malevich. But you probably have no idea who that is, Australia and art exist in separate worlds, I honestly never heard about a single decent artist of any kind hailing from Australia.

i like the faded look of the eyes on the right figure, but the ones on the left are too bold.

Based Russian BTFO Soviet surrealism