How can we get the Americans to fuck off?

How can we get the Americans to fuck off?

Attached: 86698A28-57D3-4306-B961-A8C1493C6D9B.jpg (1125x794, 726.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=921z4LAHvak
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Take away their electric wheelchairs.
They'll die off naturally.

that's for invading England in the 9th century or whatever. tally ho!

throw vegetables at them

I for one welcome these dumb drones to die for us. Danish lives are valuable, this high-school dropout cannon fodder is not.

By withdrawing from NATO. It's your choice and you can do it whenever you want.

RARE

Ukraine. The name of the country is Ukraine. They want you there.
>oh hail naw, what if we get hurt!
Is this why US has bases everywhere nothing happens? They just pepper the world with soldiers as a coping mechanism?

Literally just dictate your own terms.
We don't really do much outside of sit there. Only problems arise when you put a base of meatheads inside of a city with an already existing nightlife.
Don't end up like Okinawa...

Based

>It's your choice

Except in Iraq or Cuba.

WE'RE GOING BACK TO DENMARK BOYS

youtube.com/watch?v=921z4LAHvak

They over paid for f 35s. So we are building them stuff, training, adding systems, for free, then getting out. The finland deal. Weve had 1000 troops there for 4 years. Finlands deal was basicalky 65 mil per f 35, danes paid wat more years ago. This is compensation. We dont plan on staying after the building. Cost too much money

>BACK
But fatty... Americans never came to Denmark.
It was Montgomery who accepted the German surrender on behalf of the allies.

Disband NATO and force the Yuropoors to increase military spending. Have fun losing your free healthcare and education.

We fucking need an EU military already.
This shit is getting ridiculous and is incredibly unpopular. My shithole is ready to overthrow itself because the Americans paid us to upgrade our air bases.

Attached: Yankee Go Home.jpg (960x540, 106.53K)

Do it! Please!
I would rather have a world where the EU sticks up for itself instead of both draining our money, and sucking our dicks at the same time.

See
We are just adding systems like air defense, upgrading, restocking then getting out. The f 35 deal, the price came down to 75 mil, danish paid too much, have free buildings, missiles, tractors, trucks, and farm stuff.
It costs america too much to have 10000 stationed in denmark.

Same.
I mean this shit is getting embarrassing. Our Pan-Slavic „nationalists“ are burning Ukrainian flags, because the USA stationed troops there.
If an EU military isn't established I fear my shithole's going to become another Hungary just because the USA moved some troops around the map.

>DEN-MARRED-K

Attached: 1562046559015.png (639x639, 514.98K)

We generally just want to go home.

sri lanka is not rare