American Dwarves look like THIS?

american Dwarves look like THIS?

Attached: 1644502043963.jpg (1333x2000, 957.4K)

Should have just cast a guy and not even dress him as a woman

I'm past fatigue. I have a negro allergy.

Rent free

I'm one disgusting song about "wuz kangz" and "muh phat ass" away from negro coma.

The worst thing is that she thinks she looks attractive

Attached: rentfree2.jpg (1065x499, 131.94K)

Attached: 1641861060833.gif (647x1031, 427.84K)

I don’t care that they’re black. I’m more offended at how cheap everything looks. After the fuck uo that was the wheel of time,. I’m not expecting much.

Im not gonna watch it, theyre raping tolkiens corpse. Fuck them all to death

Attached: u77xy64grzf81.jpg (614x960, 176.63K)

Reminder that LoTR is an epic tale about Northern European mythology authored by an English WWI veteran. B-b-b-but race doesn't matter. Fuck off cuck, the entire story of the series is an affirmation of it mattering as all the races are made after modern peoples. Fuck amerimutts, hope you all die.

>This is you chud
t.

Attached: antiwork.png (630x443, 297.45K)

White and proud to be White, kys.

Amazon are experts at turning beloved series into trash while burning disgusting amounts of money at the same time.
This show will be placed alongside (some of) the video games as "official" content that everyone just forgets about.
Or it'll be so terrible it'll land in The Hobbit film territory of active hatred, but I think it'll be forgettable enough that that won't happen

Also, only the white race (elves) can go to heaven lel

Coping in full force today I see

Attached: 1617235598858.png (1008x513, 117.17K)

Oh god my skin itches and I sneeze a lot when I see a nigger on tv, is it normal?

Dude this is a little bit extreme. Mind calming down a notch? it's just a live action anime

Another obese black female on TV
Getting kinda tired of it tbqh

There is nothing to cope about. I hate you. Do you understand this? I would kill you if I could.

>using a chud meme after recent events
Yeah, another faggot leaf spotted

The seethe is palpable, I can almost smell their rank breath

Attached: 1621002030736.png (460x215, 252.83K)

Fucking race-baiting brown fucks with short cocks.

Dwarfs female shouldn't look feminine so Imo the look is perfect but idk why a dwarf should be black though. It could make sense for an elf but for dwarfs? No

This is kust stupid, because no one would idenitfy her as a dwarf if they saw this image. The art direction of this show looks really cheap and awful

Female Dwarves look near-identical to male Dwarves so they have the beards and all.

haha

Show is already good based on how much seethe it's causing on tolkienfags and Any Forumstards

Based Kääbik, fuck americans and fuck niggers

Yep. I’m a LoTR nerd and I didn’t even realise this was a dwarf until I see the reaction on here and other sites. Just like the Witcher in Netflix, it’s American cultural shit being forced onto a medium that wasn’t designed for it. But I should have expected this anyway. It’s the just latest in a modern attempt at shitting on what came before it (eg Star Wars sequels)

Not necessarily

A-are the elves safe at least?

Attached: 575.gif (200x200, 1.42M)

Attached: 1644531790462.jpg (1334x2000, 754.15K)

Dark elves must be dark

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
KILL THEM KILL THEM ALL FUCKING GLOBOHOMO JEWISH FAGGOTS FUCK YOU
WHITE POWER WHITE POWER WHITE POWER
SIEG HEIL

Attached: 1644531954755.jpg (1200x1155, 161.64K)

Extra dark

Disgusting, how can americans consume this fucking trash, it's shitting all over Tolkien's work and legacy, and the worst part is that they don't see anything wrong with it
The Death of american entertainment and hollywood can't come soon enough