Your cunt

>your cunt
>do you support trans rights
Ireland
Yes

Attached: Ytroll-troll-crazy-insane.png (360x450, 142.71K)

USA
No

Hyperborea
No

Why?
I admire the bravery of trans people personally

I support transhumanism.

Trans rights to what exactly

Attached: 1638286953247.png (2100x1500, 87K)

N
O

Of course

nigga thats NUTS

To be accepted by society
Based and redpilled

>do you support tr-ACK

Attached: 1628535502512.png (768x719, 360.35K)

I don't like the whole "society" idea in the first place. Huh? Living with other people? No, thank you. I would like you to leave me alone in my shack amidst the vast forests of Siberia

trans rights are human rights

So what's wrong with letting a person be trans? Let them be trans in peace.

I support the same legal rights and nothing more.

yes. like with everything, the worst chuds do is type about hating trannies. .01% or whatever of the population has zero effect on them but they pretend they do

Mostly.

Transgender athletes and LGBTQ+ topics being taught in school are things that bug me, just to name two examples.

Is it true that many "women" in the PIRA were crossdressing males?

Attached: Female IRA fighter, 1970s.jpg (1100x1147, 527.68K)

no, the so-called "trans rights" or "LGBTQ" is an American invention aimed to infiltrate other country's social order and political system and demand a set of rules that will be beneficial to America and it's Western allies. It causes the said country's young and impressionable population to rebel against their elders and traditional values, thus causing chaos and division among the people, weakening the country from the inside, causing in-fightings that eventually led to political instability which inevitably pave a way for globohomo takeover.

Globohomo is inevitable and nations are a concept we will have to abandon over the coming centuries.

your propaganda will not work on me, kraut.

idk
some could have been trans what about it?
Trans people have always existed. You are wrong transphobe.

Flag
No