Why is Israel so rich? I thought they have no oil

Why is Israel so rich? I thought they have no oil.

Attached: 3d66f64d97e89c7557c6c547397ee2c5.jpg (856x1229, 147.88K)

Tech. Israel is like the Silicon Valley of the middle east.

Iraq did pretty good before fatties bullied them

The Jews are the chosen people of god and Israel their holy land. The goyim should be grateful for the opportunity to serve the jewish master race. I speak for all Americans when I say any enemy of Israel will face the full wrath of the US military. There are 100 million proud american patriots who would gladly die to defend Israel.

Half my family works in Qatar, its unreal how much money flows.

>UAE are dirt poor compared to Qatar

Nothing to do with AIPAC or lobbyists, not at all. American aid and special interest groups amount to nothing. In fact american jews never even think about israel unless its to move there whenever there is an antisemite attack, to the safety of the iron dome.

its 49k not 31k where did you find this shit

Attached: PAA66JK.png (767x527, 62.58K)

Basically the mutts don't want welfare in USA but will kill for welfare in Israel, that's why entire "economy" of Israel is extor-...uh aid based.

Attached: pol-1.jpg (1001x603, 57.94K)

The difference from what Ive seen is that Qataris are less lazier and a little less flashy with their money. Immigration is also harder to Qatar so 3rd worlders dont desroy the average gdp

Qatar GDP per capita is actually lowered because of how much immigrants they have (almost 80% of their population) the actual GDP per capita for citizens was reported at 690,000$ back in 2013

Tell yourself that. Just off the top of my head.

>stuxnet
>harpi
>rafael’s Spike
>atmos

Qataris export gas not oil and they are richer, i think gas is better

Jews have an active incentive to keep Americans stupid so we have to rely on them for things like chips and tech It has worked very well so far

>Immigration is harder to Qatar
You wot? Foreigners outnumber natives 3 to 1.

>Russians should be developed because they invented radio, television, space flight etc etc
I will.

Bbc

shit ton of high tech unicorns and a successful arms industry
american aid is < 1% of our gdp

>Israel is the largest cumulative recipient of U.S. foreign assistance since World War II. To date, the United States has provided Israel $121 billion (current, or non-inflation-adjusted, dollars) in bilateral assistance.
>Value of $1 from 1960 to 2021 $1 in 1960 is equivalent in purchasing power to about $9.34 today, an increase of $8.34 over 61 years. The dollar had an average inflation rate of 3.73% per year between 1960 and today, producing a cumulative price increase of 834.42% .
Sure it is ex-Abddul.

Attached: 1581623249557.jpg (3368x2297, 845.48K)

Damn