France vs. Germany on Nuclear Power

France is going to build more nuclear reactors.

Germany meanwhile is getting rid of nuclear energy.

Which country is right?

Attached: macron nuclear reactors.jpg (1016x1089, 176.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/climate-change/news/france-to-build-up-to-14-new-nuclear-reactors-b2012331.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Source if anyone's interested:

independent.co.uk/climate-change/news/france-to-build-up-to-14-new-nuclear-reactors-b2012331.html

French monkeys can't buuld reactors anymore

obviously France

France. Nuclear power is great and is an example of an issue where democracy is not good. Plebs are just too dumb to understand nuclear.

Have fun kneeling to the russkies, germany

Both are wrong we need more oil.

Nuclear energy is green energy
if you don't think so, you're undereducated

Macron says you're going to though

It's a good point - Germany's decision is both more polluting, because they're going to be burning gas, and it's also geopolitically bad because they will be dependent on Russia for gas

I need oil

Do you leave this board sometimes, foreigner ? You are a parasite, foreigner, find a job or go back to your shithole.

France. Nuclear is one of the best methods for going green and a big part of the reason we're not doing it is the successful fearmongering campaign by the neoliberal coal and gas advocates.

I'm still here for another year don't forget to get up at 6am tomorrow so you can wageslave and fund my welfare

Attached: 1637482451525.png (625x657, 238.3K)

France is right.

I laugh if I see the location of this French nuclear power station

Attached: Без названия.jpg (274x184, 7K)

France is going to overtake Germany

But even your green party opposes nuclear right? Which I think is a bit shortsighted personally

France, obviously.
Good luck, fellow nuclear Chads.

France. Nuclear energy is not only incredibly efficient, but also greener. I wish we had a nuclear plant so that we could actually stop burning fucking silesian coal or using Russian gas.

MY PENIS

YOU CAN'T IGNORE IT'S GIRTH

IT'S POWER

MY PENIS

IS A NUCLEAR

REACTOR

FUCK YOU

USA

USA

USA

USA

FUCK YOU

nuclear and gas fulfill two different needs. even if we had all of our plants wed still import gas

France
Macron needs to channel nappy and reign Germany in by force against russia

Attached: merlin_156456540_5951dc33-14a1-4837-b466-ca6eb77decc6-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg (1800x1284, 255.52K)

Vgh... Nvclear Jvpiter.... I kneel

Greens are green in the name only. They are still austerity hawks when what we need is massive public spending to rapidly reform the entire energy infrastructure of the country.

MY PENIS FULLFULLS TWO DIFFERENT NEEDS

SEEDING

AND

FEEDING

BIG GUY

I'M HERE TO CRASH

PLANES

AND MAKE GAY FRIENDS

AND I JUST FLEW OVER A RUSSIAN RADAR IN A PASSENGER JET

LETS FUCK BIG GUY

YEAH

USA