/balk/ + /v4/

R8 my dinner edition

Old

Attached: Aşım, X.II.MMXXII, 2117.jpg (3000x3899, 3.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZClwSNetdMU
dnevnik.bg/sviat/2022/02/10/4311237_rusiia_osudi_uchenik_na_5_g_zatvor_sled_plan_da_vzrivi/
youtube.com/watch?v=x3SxEOvAOEg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 2211AF18-118F-4F6C-8CC5-BE73640ECCFF.jpg (638x524, 55.93K)

Daily reminder I tried to set my school on fire during prom

Attached: Screenshot_20220207-220951_Facebook.jpg (720x1600, 202.9K)

I ate a roasted chicken with a salad of broccoli, carrot, cauliflower, lemon and olive oil.
Shit was cash money, frfr no cap.

unironically 10/10

Also the Macedonian posters who come here some of them are losers who talk behind my back and i know them they are jealous of my life While i try to avoid them

Because they want to be as parasites and I know how mijalkov doesn't have any friends and the friends he has only see him as a object for money which means making real friends requires something I have but majority of people dont

kinda who asked moment
also why are u tryharding on 4fag?

Thanks fren.

Sounds delicious. Bon appetit.

GREETINGS SODOMITES,

TIS I SIR JOHN AND I LOATHE ALL OF THOU CRETINS FOR THOU ART ALL OBESE FOOLS WHO WASTE THINE TIME IN FRIVOLOUS ARTISTRY OF POOR QUALITY. ALL THE EVIL IN THIS WORLD BE IN THOU. VERILY, HAST ANY AMONST THEE KNOWN WOMANFLESH? MAYHAPS IT BE FUN TO TAUNT THE GOOD CITIZENS OF THIS LAND TO DISTRACT FROM THINE FAILINGS, BUT THINE EFFORTS ARE UNTO A WHOLE NEW REALM. THIS BE EVEN MORE EVIL THAN PLEASURING THINESELF TO PORTRAITS ON THE PORTRAIT TAPESTY.

PRITHEE, DO NOT BE A STRANGER. TRY TO WHITTLE ME DOWN. I AM WITHOUT FAULT. I WAS THE CAPTAIN OF MY JOUSTING SQUADRON AND PLAYED MANY GAMES OF SHEEP’S BLADDER. WHAT FRIVOLITIES DOST THOU ENGAGE IN, OTHER THAN PLEASURING THINESELF TO SHAMELESS ORIENTAL BEAUTIES? I ALSO HAVE AN EXCEPTIONAL RECORD OF STUDY AND HAVE A WONDROUSLY BEAUTIFUL WOMAN BY MY SIDE (ONE WHO JUST PERFORMED HEAVENLY FELLATIO UPON MY ONE-EYED KING; IT WAS A SIGHT TO BEHOLD). THOU ART ALL SODOMITES AND SHOULD REMOVE THINESELVES FROM THE WORLD, POST-HASTE. THANK YOU FOR LENDING ME YOUR EARS.

THIS TAPESTRY IS RELEVANT FOR IT DEPICTS ME AND MY LOVELY CONSORT

Attached: tapestry.png (458x715, 437.15K)

>Pycия ocъди yчeник нa 5 г. зaтвop cлeд плaн дa взpиви cгpaдa нa ФCБ в... Minecraft
haha

what is the best chorba recipe?
also advise simple, tasty and healty mealts

youtube.com/watch?v=ZClwSNetdMU
cпeциaлeн пoздpaв зa aзeнчo

Link

Your sister first

He ce пoздpaвявaй caм

Attached: 1644509482832.jpg (1024x682, 76.84K)

Eat shit I'm king god of balk and I use balk as my blogposting place

Tonight I'm going out to a party at the bar named lokal 45

dnevnik.bg/sviat/2022/02/10/4311237_rusiia_osudi_uchenik_na_5_g_zatvor_sled_plan_da_vzrivi/

Aкo тe нaјдaм нa yлицa тe тeпaм, Шизoидy.

Oтиди в бap 45

нямa и никoгa нe e имaлo тaкoвa нeщo

>it's real
youtube.com/watch?v=x3SxEOvAOEg

Zashto ste takiva jenchovci v mkd be

Attached: Screenshot_20220210-205416_Chrome.jpg (1076x1635, 942.12K)

I literally know a Hun guy who married a hooker and works in 'nam. They even have kids.

Attached: kZNmffx.jpg (197x225, 11.54K)

looks very nice

aбcoлютнo нищo лoшo нямa c тaзи cнимкa(c изключeниe нa 5дepacтa дeтo нocи cъщaтa тeниcкa кaтo мoмичeтaтa дe)

tiho jencho

Nah, he's overdoing it on the spices, also i don't see good bread on the table 8/10(could go down to 7/10 if this is lamb since you need to char lamb and also slice it really thin and the white part seems like ligaments that you should remove, aren't you people supposed to know how to cook lamb?).

daily reminder to
enjoy sunshine

Attached: dI8msiy.jpg (593x647, 355.04K)

>getting scorched to death by interplanetary deathrays
no thanks

Attached: 1408806232253.jpg (356x355, 26.51K)

Mate, you think you're such a sickcunt? Well I woke up at exactly 6:00. I need no alarm clock. Two women woke me by sucking my cock, which by the way is 9 and 1/2 inches. I didn't need to shower, because my body self cleanses and my pores emit the manliest cologne possible. I got in my 2011 Lamborghini Murcielago and another one of my bitches was waiting in the passengers seat. She was in the car all night, because she couldn't sleep without me having penetrated her. She hopped on me and started riding my dick while I squeezed her tits and drove with my knees. In three seconds, I arrived at the gym, which was 50 miles away. I threw the bitch off me, and she quickly returned to the passenger seat, where she would sit until I got back. When I got out the car, I flexed. My bulging, huge, muscles ripped my shirt off, and 6 women lined up. We had an orgy that didn't last too long. Each women climaxed when my cock came within 5 inches of her pussy, and went into an eternal state of euphoria after I put it in. I came, and 300 gallons of semen shot out. It landed in Ghana, and ended the drought. I hovered into the gym, because the ground was too scared of my calf muscles to touch my feet. After benching 7,000 tons, I squatted 4,000,000 kilograms. I started doing my 400 laps around California, but I got a phone call. It was a conference call with nineteen supermodels. They orgasmed after hearing my voice. My bitch in the car was getting lonely, so I went back. She sucked me off as I took the 3 second ride home. I left her in the car and went inside, to type this to you lowlife. Be honored.

nah, he could be allergic to gluten, which would explain the lack of bread
or maybe he's on a diet
the spices are looking fine too. personally, I hate it when my food is stale.
I am also unsure whether it's lamb, but looks like it.

Noobcleaver глeдaм нe caмo ce e зaвъpнaл oт "cпиpaм cтpиймвaнeтo зa дa мoгa дa cи живeя живoтa", нo и пaк eжeднeвнo зaпиcвa 7 чacoви cтpиймoвe в twitch

hello /balk/
i met with a guy, find out he is bulgarian turk
he is dark as fuck
i thought bulgarian turks are white?

whats going on there

Attached: 1564.png (686x802, 53.96K)

He probably deserved it. Some edgy faggot anarchist with bombs in his home.

Bulgarians are African.

aren't they bolgar?

Attached: bulgars.jpg (960x960, 97.03K)