What is the first sexual expierence in your cunt like?

What is the first sexual expierence in your cunt like?

In mine, I had toxic parents and never learned how to be normal and communicate with humans properly. So I was (am?) a virgin until 19. Then I said enough is enough and went to a prostitute saloon. I went for a pretty blond and acted like a scared autist, but she tried to do her job properly. The most I got out of it I had my dick sucked while I was touching her tits. Then we tried sex, but I "fell" and didn't manage to get back up again for an hour. I am still ashamed of this 4 years later and haven't touched another woman since. I hope to try again later this year though, after I get myself into shape, so I wouldn't be nervous while doing it.
That is the essential russian first sexual experience
What's your experience in your country?

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

I try to humor myself that at least I touched her titties. Will I make it, bros?

I wouldn't know
T. 23 years old KHHV

Attached: ab67706c0000bebb04d077ffe419446432405ab3.jpg (640x640, 93.76K)

You were so close

I don't think so. I think if a person is not ready for it - they won't get it. And I wasn't ready at all.
Now I am coming to it from a different direction. I am preparing my body, to be in a good shape, cause that's what causes most of the tension for me. I hope I make it this time.

just got back from a club a few minutes ago. Whenever a girl brushed against me she'd look around then move away.
There was this one plastered chick who ground on my dick for a few times and kept coming back and turned around so I said hows it going and she instantly moved to another group and before and after tried to go several other dudes

How can you have to act sexually confident to get laid but in the face of that. I've literally never had a women into me even though I've had an active social life for 5 years

Attached: 1557468357272.jpg (656x591, 56.05K)

I can't even imagine being in a club, like what do you do there? Just stand there and shake?
As I said I never got to be a normal human bean, so I guess what's nirmal to people looks very cringe to me.

We went to a school trip to St Pidorsburg, there was a girl that was hitting on me. I am to ashamed to expound what happened next.

I was 5 years old, that's all I have to say

The good part is just drinking in the smoking area but had to artificially dance which is grim
i mean you can just turn up and they let you in

C`mon, tell the story. I told mine, even though that is very embaracing.

>be me
>in college
>first time having sex
>the grill was experienced
>my cock is 21 cm long and a smidge over 19 cm in girth
>girl tries giving me a blowjob but halfway through she just gives up and gives me a handy instead
>we used industrial sized quantities of lube before fucking
>we're having sex
>halfway through, she starts crying and slaps me
>leaves the dorm room crying
>text her to ask whats wrong
>she replies back a month later
>deep internal bruising and i tore some of her vaginal wall
>mfw it traumatized me for a long time after it happened

Attached: gigachadfrown.jpg (1068x601, 55.22K)

I held hands with a female once

Pretty embarrassing. I had my first sex when I was 17 with a 12 year old girl. I never jerked off so when I stuck my dick, I fucked her and came. She was a virgin so it wasn’t all that bad but still complained that it didn’t last longer.

I'm out of touch with really, im 19 and I've seen older classmates than have 2 children by now and prosperous lives.
Im invisible to not only women but everyone in general even to some of my family.

She still wanted to ride a few more miles of cock before getting totally blown out but you ruined it for her

Maybe. But I think she was in genuine pain and it made me very uncomfortable.

Turk moment

>What is the first sexual expierence in your cunt like?
It haven't happened yet. That's probably one the reasons I'm depressive suicidal person.

>hows it going
when she wants to fuck, cease your autism ffs

Lol why?