Untitled

Attached: 1494014011736.jpg (500x417, 78.92K)

black KWEENS stay winning. SLAY KWEEN

It fills me with joy knowing that wh*tecels won't exist by the end of this century

left: argentine eyes
right: anglo eyes

Attached: 1480606405721 (1).jpg (770x590, 90.2K)

all the people on the right have more differences between each other than the ones on the left
nothing but a big cope because "they're all brown xd"

same
white genocide? more like white sucide lmaooo dumb fucks just need to breed and stop killing themselves

i still want a bl∆ck queen THOUGH

Attached: 736363.jpg (1516x974, 535.68K)

why is everyone on the right is black?

i can tell by the eyes

Only bottom left is western euro(aka white)

You Will Never Be Brown craKKKa

dude, you're barely even brown
compared to me, you look like matthew perry

>Brown people are sooo diverse thats why they all have black/brown eyes!

For me, it's the dyed red hair.

yes

Only one person on the left is white

You will never be white

>end of this century

try 2050

Nice digits

cope

>me? Brown, my objetive? Preserve yts, why? They're like cute animals and i don't want tem to be replaces by ugly animals like stray dogs (blakos), simple as

Attached: Gigachad.jpg (360x450, 24.18K)

Shitskin cope

You'll still be brown though?

Why would that happen?

The state of whitoids, first they appropriate everything from brown cultures, now they want to be considered colored lmao

Attached: 0989892114.jpg (3000x3000, 1.61M)

You will always stay seething and coping because of your inferiority complex towards whites.

You will never be colored no matter how hard you imitate

Attached: Behind every Huwhite.jpg (2152x6850, 2.98M)

bottom left?

Northern yuros are pretty literally yellow tho

why everyone here is like a 14 yo vermin girl obsessed about looks, just become a tranny already

Why are you mutts like this?
Why do you think skin color is so important?

Questioning the absolute stupidity of "people of color" isn't "obsession".

No matter how much time passes, no matter how long we are gone. Nothing will ever take away how we raped the world, nothing. It’s like some abused girl with a broken, gaped asshole, getting ‘revenge’ on her assailant. A futile effort, nothing you can do will undo what we accomplished. I will smile down from heaven as you and the black masses prove you are worthless by destroying the world as is your nature, knowing we were right about t everything. No amount of cope can come back from that, you are just going to have to come to terms with it

I wanted yt pypo to suffer before going its no fair that you can't just die on a first world country while using afrcan gods to pay your pension system while the thirdies you created starve

Attached: 1644501553908.jpg (399x400, 24.7K)

>No matter how much time passes, no matter how long we are gone. Nothing will ever take away how we raped the world, nothing. It’s like some abused girl with a broken, gaped asshole, getting ‘revenge’ on her assailant. A futile effort, nothing you can do will undo what we accomplished. I will smile down from heaven as you and the black masses prove you are worthless by destroying the world as is your nature, knowing we were right about t everything. No amount of cope can come back from that, you are just going to have to come to terms with it

Attached: 2343667867867.png (1871x815, 1.67M)

95% of europeans are just brown haired with brown or blue eyes. good work stretching the reality enough to think that anyone has neon green eyes like in anime