Whose women are more disciplined, Somalis or Swedes?

Whose women are more disciplined, Somalis or Swedes?

Attached: 1642060046683.jpg (1200x675, 114.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gT0fABCw6M8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I live in Minnesota AMA

Are Somalian women fat like ours? I swear to god every Somalian woman I've ever seen was some sort of fat whale while their husbands were thin as sticks.

How do Somalidudes tolerate this?

what's the difference?

Do Minnesotans resent Somalis for taking advantage of their hospitality and kindness

Swedish women are sluts who hate getting pregnant and will vote against the interest of Swedish men (e.g. voting for a pro-immigration party). Somali women will have as much children as their husband tells them to do and do whatever they say

>Are Somalian women fat like ours?
Idk how fat yours are but they’re pretty fat here. I always notice how weirdly fat their necks are.
>their husbands were thin as sticks.
Same shit here. Only rarely have I seen a fat Somali men.
>How do Somalidudes tolerate this?
Dunno
I think everyone deep down has animosity towards them and they’re often the butt of jokes. No one understands why they’re even here in the first place. I used to work with foreigners and even they were always dumbfounded as to why so many Somalis were here.

Sounds based. Do they blow up like whales though? I have a nigger-fever but the Somali chicks are never firm and I was told that Somalis and Ethiopians are poor choice for grade Nigger-chicks, I should instead go to Ghana, Kenya and South Africa to get the sexy tier chocolate-babes.

There were Somalis in Minnesota before the Civil War, so they thought it would be a good idea to stick with their own kind
99.9% of Somalis are Muslim, so if you try to look for one in Somalia, you'll die.

Whats the difference?

Yup. Clinton sent them here as the waves of refugees came in from war torn Somalia and the waves thereafter settled in the same place. There are sizable populations in both Maine and Ohio as well but not surely Minnesota tier.

>not surely
Surely not*

somewhat but mostly towards bill clinton

What do they do that annoys Minnesotans?

exist, loudly.

Can you go into more detail?

How bad is it? Did they just dump them all there?

nope, just seeing them will ruin your mood.

>what's the difference?
Somalis are traditional while Swedes are liberated western whores who fuck dogs

You’re a terrible person I don’t agree with your rhetoric

So far it sounds like Somalis are based and make you guys seethe

can you go into more detail?

At least the ones who come here are gross and fat. The men who come here are rat-like, small and thin.

>somalis
>based
kek
youtube.com/watch?v=gT0fABCw6M8