What's the point in not being white?

What's the point in not being white?

Attached: 18e.png (550x400, 118.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/136052132/#136054489
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Someone has to clean.

Attached: 1595011707367.png (396x396, 111.39K)

Das rasis

Attached: 62D35BCB-3E4A-4631-B0A5-0A3DA208B11D.jpg (399x400, 24.7K)

Limpiarás el baño de caca, ¿entendido, señor?

It's not though, we offer jobs for communities that need them.

Attached: 1594207066467.png (678x585, 18.6K)

If humanity actually cared about improving itself all browns would be killed.

Can I be white too?

Attached: 1641205192926.jpg (240x240, 5.9K)

I have more money than you

You still can't buy your way out.

Attached: 1594147401861.jpg (350x468, 26.7K)

>way out
Of what? Poors and retards are subhumans
Oh, I'm sorry, you have your....what is it? "Skin color"?
ahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahhahahah
Lower than dirt, the cope of failed. You are nothing, but continue to delude yourself

>brown subhuman moves to a real country made by whites to escape misery
>later on brags about not being poor
>back in the shithole were it should be the brown subhuman would be wageslaving full time for 2k a year.

>I have more money than you
How much?

Attached: 1636657615035.png (400x400, 186.51K)

>t. poor and ugly

>brown subhuman thinks the access granted by a real country made by whites to items and services makes up for the fact that its looks as if it was covered in shit

Dunno why they let brown filth like you into real countries, I'd kill them on sight as soon as they appear in the airport

You society will tell you how great full you have to be to not be a n.... and that you are allowed to work 60 years of your life.

>real country made by whites
And yet, I outperform 99.9% of them here. Really makes you think huh?
Think of whatever you have and then multiply it by the amount of times you wish you had more

you totatally do brownie, hope ur brown skull gets curhsed against the pavement by a truck next time you get out onto the streets

each second you spend in a white made country is you admitting the superiority of the white man

>to items and services
The only items and services that exists here is my tax money getting funneled to white subhumans shooting up heroin on every major american city
First off:
You're not white, so lets get that out of the way
Second:
I LOVE seeing the seethe of failures, poortrash, retards, and losers. Because when you pop whatever delusional bubble they still have, some faux hierarchy they picked up from this system of copes, you receive only the best unadulterated seethe. Like seeing a mental breakdown in real time
So please keep going, its funny
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAH
Please do two things for me and really make my day, post your chin and checking account

>t. Anais

Be a bit more humble and show some gratitude for your save work place. Take happiness out of the knowledge that you will be the rest of you life in here.

Carrying the eternal burden.

Attached: White man's burden.jpg (726x583, 215.54K)

God appreciates variety, even the shit kind.

I see today's special is American cope.

Attached: 1595004630143.jpg (537x580, 61.55K)

Big penis

Saving money on sunscreen

I visited Spain and genuinely, 90% of it looked third world. And the funniest part was when I broke the social etiquette of asking somebody what they do for work and getting back "unemployed" most of the time

Well given that we have 6000 times more power per head as in the med evil age its enough if white are working.

free gibs

I can't upload pictures due to abuse, in this thread I posted pics of my chin

desuarchive.org/int/thread/136052132/#136054489

I don't have a ''checking account'' or whatever I don't waste my time slaving for 200 usd a month the way a brown subhuman like you should be doing

I'm whiter than you disgsuting breown shit will ever be

>inb4 u r not white cuz u have a yellow tint due to the yellow lightning in the pictures u posted

there is a leg picture in that thread under natural light

>still doesn't refute the fact that money only gets you itmes and services

keep coping brown subhuman, you are inferior to every white out there, just because they are lazy doesn't mean that the entire system you are in wasn't amde by whites, btrown filth like yourself is there only to leech off a functioning civilization cuz back in their shitholes they would be slaving for 2k a year doing the exact same job they are doing the us, there as shitnidan doctors making 800k a year that back in their cesspool where making 2k a year.

^ Genuine mental illness. I actually feel bad for him now

Now you know how we feel about you.

Attached: 1594147300241.jpg (350x144, 7.91K)

doesnt having niggers

Just my state is wealthier than your entire country x2