Slavic women, what are they like? How do they differ from western women?

Slavic women, what are they like? How do they differ from western women?

Attached: 1644178817543.jpg (769x1024, 106.58K)

Their feet taste better

bump

There's no difference, they're the same Chad-chasing gold diggers like the western ones. They're also overrated in terms of looks.

I don't think they're overrated, but I agree on the gold-digging part

soles made for cumming on

Attached: Sorse+pururincomgallery6159unloveshtml+_204f9d9a5736bb0613f861c469f07efb.png (287x276, 44.77K)

i want to cum in her eye

My polish GF is cuddly and gives anal.
Im overall happy.

My name is Svetlana and I cannot stop dreaming about a fat sweaty Canadian incel who would rescue me from this hellhole

My name is Natasha, I love obese Canadian incels. Ready to breed and be a trad stay at home wife.

they produce virile slavs when you cum inside them instead of sissy ytebois

They are whores. But trad whores.

My mother married to a Chinese-Canadian guy and dumped him after a few months after relocating

>>My polish GF is cuddly and gives anal.
>>gives anal

nigga what?

polish women have cocks

Only Eastern Euro girl I've met trapped some sucker by getting pregnant as soon he wanted to leave her

grim

No idea how they differ from western women. One would have to date at least 10 western women and 10 slavic women to objectively compare them, and there are no such people in 4channel obviously

Same shit but even less honest

yes, unfortunately I'm at 10 western wominz and 9 slavic women. the clarity is within grasp but I cannot objectively compare

>polish women have cocks
Don't all women? Those without are just lame

That's actually an incredibly common trick here. Whenever it doesn't work the girl just gets an abortion.
And don't think a girl does that because she wants to be with you so much. She only does that to receive alimony and milk the guy's parents while still cheating on him. Sometimes they even manage to get the guy's parents to give them the apartment they all live in and eventually kick the parents out when they aren't useful anymore. They manage to do that by claiming that she'll never let them see their grandkid again if they refuse

Hello Svetlana
You also like german guy with a lot money?

I just busted a nut not even 15 minutes ago, but I think I might have to do it again, those feet are incredible. Bitch also looks like a young Jodie Foster.

Naturally respect patriarchy, would expect you "act like a man".
Loyal if not spoiled, can be your best friend.
Westernized ones are either dumb low iq degenerates or smart golddigers aimed to success in life.

Attached: 69n28G6_Aiw.jpg (640x642, 83.7K)

Only if you're a fat, greasy incel nerd below 185cm

Kek typical RT tier propaganda

I am also I have a very small penis

>RT tier propaganda
RT is based, and you are not. Deal with it.

Attached: Julianne_Hough_00197.jpg (1201x1600, 184.42K)

>They are whores. But trad whores.
Nigga I doubt if they can peel a potato without cutting themselves women's rights turned women completely useless because now they can only complain

I'm drooling~

go watch big black cock russian service, you dumb liberaha

They moved in with his mum when the baby was born so she was probably doing exactly that

Attached: 1631515762004.gif (300x225, 1.22M)