This is a Mosque in Besançon, France

This is a Mosque in Besançon, France.
It was vandalized with crosses but it can be cleaned.

Attached: 870x489_whatsapp_image_2021-11-20_at_12.30.39.jpg (870x489, 42.54K)

based

Those look like orthodog crosses interestingly

>my judaism derived sand religion is better than yours!
Cringe

Attached: 1640249076280.gif (400x500, 1.04M)

>muslims of the world are offended by this
>meanwhile christian churches in their countries are blown up, burnt down and no one cares

Don't panic when they destroy your mosques
panic when they start to have sex and start families

Pisslam is built on top double standard and whataboutism

I'm just waiting for things to escalate. It would be immoral for me to start destroying wh*Toids for no reason, but if they start attacking us I'll have a casus belli (in minecraft, all of this in minecraft)

Based. And "destroy" is a small word, this is just tagging. We tag their churches regularly

Islam is a christian heresy, they think that Christ is the Messiah just like us

I dont understand why peoples dont destroy mosque.vandalism for barbarians

Attached: vgmg7ow4bpo51.jpg (750x994, 61.52K)

I'm not muslim but man if they cared about saving their nation they should start popping 3 kids each

>orto crosses
damn, macron was truly right about balkanites and eastern europeans

No imams have ever been beheaded inside their mosques by Christians in France yet. French priests and Muslims though…

They don't. It's just to keep them occupied. They have no drive so desigining an enemy gives them a reason to fight, but it's artificial, it doesn't come from a genuine love for France, just from a genuine hatred for us. They want to die, but act like that's not the case because they believe that it will ignite something in them, a fire that will allow them to be "reborn". Very foolish.

Actually radical islam is dying as well. The fastest growing muslim community is the Black African one where islam is heavily mixed with local cults and way less radical and warlike than the Arabic version. If this is the future of islam then I'm fine with it.

No it's not, stop opening your mouth considering the matters you're not acquainted with

Good analysis, I think frustration comes from the fact they lost. Same with turks here
It really doesn't matter for some, if you are a civic nationalist maybe but for a french nationalist having low native birthrates is doom, who cares if nafris are less radical or more? they will be to him foreigner regardless how religion

>for some

maybe for some it doesn't matter but it think it kinda matters for the whole world if it's gonna to be taken over by the more or less radical version of a certain religion

Kek based retard, the problem isn't religion, it's race. Nafris could be christians it would be the same.

>it's race

no such thing, also Arabs are white

Attached: 1602902625713.png (240x195, 49.04K)

You might think as such but there are plenty others who don't. They rather have radical islamists but also have their own ethno state.

Wacha doing rabbi? by Ben Garrison on Any Forums circa 2013

>no such thing, also Arabs are white
Kek, kill yourself SEAmonkey before I come over and demolish your puny skull with my oversized fist

It's a "Croix de Lorraine", a resistance symbol in France