What does your country think of femboys?

what does your country think of femboys?

Attached: FFiaB-CUUAE295q.jpg (1536x2048, 775.88K)

Gross irl

Spend 5 minutes with an actual feminine man and you will lose all attraction

A freak show

Why?

not a fan

why is he so beautiful

Train wreck in slow motion

They’re just trannies who haven’t groomed out for whatever reason. Usually male pattern baldness is all it takes to motivate a ‘femboy’ to become a troon.

cute
more pics?

trooned out*

Lots of semen hydration.

>the size of men
>sound like men
>smell like men

Because when you put a female next to that atrocity you'll see how weird and uncanny he looks. Also instagram filters help a lot to mask male features that you cannot hide in real life.

feminine men have annoying fag personalities and they still stink like men and are not as soft as women. Feminine men are just women but even worse

Male physicality will become more apparent as others have said

But main thing is gay people are often weird. You'll start thinking 'why are you acting like this bro you're a grown man why are you trying to act like a teenage girl?'

I want to suck on a femboys balls, I want a bf who wears makeup, I want to marry a femboy and have kids. But they are all gay.

Attached: 7457575756.png (639x607, 122.65K)

How
as long as they're simply feminine men and not some american tranny

>How
Hot

No difference. Both are trannies

We don't recognize them, which makes me deeply sad. Femboys are angels

Attached: 1639782358132.jpg (680x939, 40.58K)

How is that a femboy? Its just a bloke

Just find a gf you closed dyke.

>as long as they're simply feminine men
see all the posts above
you're just another deceived brainwashed picky faggot
no difference at all between fags, trannies and "femboys" in terms of weirdness, they're all mentally ill creeps who act look and smell weird
even if you try to sugarcoat it something is still off, unless you're a mentally ill faggot as well which you propably are, seeing op picrel's irl would totally disgust you and unfag you

If a man is feminine on purpose, it's faggotry.
Gays who emulate women behaviour is the very worst.

nah, I've already met with some cute dudes in real life already

so it's literally over for you, looking forward for the day you will kick the chair lmao
unless you mean it as an appreciation

I'm more worried about you than I am for myself, user

Batty boy bun twice

I am fully straight. I just have a unhinged thirst for feminine men. You have no fucking idea

Attached: 8686867.png (1000x1000, 125.82K)

>incels unironically think all men stink
This is beyond parody now. Please leave your room for a few minutes and take a good bath. I'm sure your mom will be very pleased.

So you are a faggot incel that settles for trannies because women ignore you

user, please don't toss buzzwords around randomly like an american, at the very least use them correctly in the right context.

You should worry more about getting an std or tapeworms all over your face while shagging one (if you ever get to)

I like them.
Most people are indifferent.

they have boy smell especially their bussy but if you like their smell go ahead.

Attached: 1635977251809.webm (448x960, 2.9M)

look at that gigajaw