Wtf britishers?

Wtf britishers?
Captcha:p00pg

Attached: z8hczh6s9xg81.jpg (1071x940, 422.87K)

dumb britishers is this how they operate a cannon?

indian propaganda

there are literal photographs, retard. the mutiny was contemporaneous with the american civil war

photoshopped I'm sure

shut up fat

it's propaganda and if it's not, they deserved it

anglogolem

poojeet
where's the sati exhibition at this museum I wonder?

indians and pakis will replace you and take your women and you deserve it

just like you deserve this

Attached: file.png (976x549, 726.22K)

>indians and pakis will replace you and take your women and you deserve it
I for one welcome the anglo-pajeet race.

Attached: anglo-indian-naomi-scott.jpg (800x1154, 230.05K)

oh no I made the thirdies mad

pog af

Indians have such thin skin

>wheres the satee exhibition at this museeyam I waandaer

Attached: images (4).jpg (397x359, 16.56K)

She cute

good morning sir!

seething mayomonkeys
the point was to be propaganda that showed how effective the new indian government was in punishing the mutineers
now it shows how horrifically brutal these so called "enlightened" europeans really were
mayomonkey barbarians to their core

>it's propaganda and if it's not, they deserved it

Attached: https _bucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com_public_images_364360ef-e340-47f0-9b16-ecc8940575e5_640x640.jpg (640x640, 42.07K)

holy shit I think he's crying

God damn those sleeve badges looking good

>Oh no no I made thirdies ma..ACK

Attached: file.png (1127x907, 933.52K)

based

can I redeem sir?

based and anglopilled

go ahead

Attached: 1644479810875.jpg (667x605, 123.69K)

>OI CARNT BELIEVE IT

Backstabbing Rusi you were supposed to be on our side.

sirs can you please do the needful?

>muh sati
Sati was abolished & anti propaganda was done by a Benagli Bvll named Raja Rammohan Roy British Parliament just passed the law in fact most of the Hindu Reformation was done by other Bengali Bvlls like Iswar chandra Vidya Sagar, VivekAnanda, Tagore family etc, so stop taking credit for what we did my albino friend.

Attached: images.jpg (250x413, 20.34K)

Why can't indians take banter? You guys are such pussies, it's unreal.

It's just banter, nobody is butthurt. Why can't you handle our banter back?

After the ban, Balochi priests in the Sindh region complained to the British Governor, Charles Napier about what they claimed was a meddlement in a sacred custom of their nation. Napier replied:

>Be it so. This burning of widows is your custom; prepare the funeral pile. But my nation has also a custom. When men burn women alive we hang them, and confiscate all their property. My carpenters shall therefore erect gibbets on which to hang all concerned when the widow is consumed. Let us all act according to national customs!

Thereafter, the account goes, no suttee took place.

Attached: gigachad.ab28dd28.png (750x920, 307.34K)

99% of the shit the British did in India, including this style of execution, was just continuing a practice that had existed natively in India for centuries. They were unironically just trying to be culturally sensitive.

Butthurt poos don't want you to know this fact.

imagine

>>Be it so. This burning of widows is your custom; prepare the funeral pile. But my nation has also a custom. When men burn women alive we hang them, and confiscate all their property. My carpenters shall therefore erect gibbets on which to hang all concerned when the widow is consumed. Let us all act according to national customs!

Attached: hHEmBYm.jpg (620x565, 49.78K)